"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
outside of superman and batman, who does DC have that can get people in the theaters in droves? :lupe:

iron man def was a b-list character till his movie dropped :umad:

green lantern on the other hand was :flabbynsick:

martian manhunter aint walkin thru that door :mjlol:

no matter how hard the comics try, aquaman will always be considered lame as fukk :mjlol:

wonder woman might be the only dc character that could stand on her own two and thats only because of this wave of feminism :scust: and the fact that there is no top female superhero for here to compete with

Thats what I'm saying, cyborg (could be really good actually)? Green arrow? Plastic man?

The only other interesting people they have is Aqua man (who is cool but.... ) flash and wonder woman. If they were smart they'd use Metamorpho, blue beetle, cyborg, Shazam and animal man. From a movie perspective.

No one trying to see black canary, Hawk man, Booster gold, and al those other goof balls.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
If people pay good money to see it you try and make it happen. nikka's is gonna go into the movie named batman vs super looking for a batman vs superman fight.
sure but no one knows who will win

i could pick a fight with mike tyson too

doesnt mean i'll win

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
are you an idiot cuz?

his back broke and it took YEARS for him to come back... they literally showed the seasons in gotham... sh*t went from sunny and bright to fall to winter to spring like twice

lmao

how'd he get back the next day? where the f*ck does it say that? seems like it was parallel to me

see man... you marvel n*ggaz is simple minded as fock.. need everything spoonfed to you

with dc they dont insult your intelligence like that

Breh said it took years for Batman to come back after his back was broken:russ:

Didn't know that Warner Bros only started making comic book films from 2005 onwards :ohhh:guess the :trash: that they released prior was so damn bad that people have mentally blocked them from their minds:Flairlol:.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can you bytch nikkas stop this versus shyt, no you don't work for DC or Marvel, some of us like both companies, also some of us are happy that we are getting quality movies from both companies.
On the flipside, if you like 2 things it is likely you like one more than the other. And you might want to articulate why.

I hope the back and forth isn't influencing your complete and absolute objectivity. :troll:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only DC movie I can sit through again is Batman Begins to be honest.

TDK has a great first act, but the second act gets too tedious. It gets to be a beating by the time Dent becomes two face and starts making his moves.

TDKR is opposite of TDK where I enjoy the second half a lot better and is tedious just to get to it.

MOS, I can watch some scenes but the pacing of the movie is off to me. Just seems like a one note movie.

Begins has great pacing, buildup, and climax to keep you engaged throughout. Plus the story, and character development is top notch too.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
DC characters are truly super hero characters in every since of the word. They dont translate well to the movie, the DC world is full of silly "main stream" characters like gorilla grodd, detective chimp, cheetah, doll maker, brother blood, DC characters are to over the top and there powers are too over the top.

Even the most normal of the normal human's is over the top...aka batman.

I really can't see even the best of best screen writers making a believable engaging trinity movie. I can't even watch the batman vs SM trailer with going:mjlol:

I saw the batman movies

And I saw the superman movie.

There is nothing batman can do to "beat" superman.....Yall remember how the city looked after superman finished with it.:russ:
that was kinda my point before...

dc has been making these dark gritty movies, mainly cause they only have 4 movies in the "new timeline".. 3 of those were batman.. a regular human.. lets just say it was amazing for arguments sake

soon as they attempted a SUPER hero movie it got lukewarm all the sudden.. and that was their ace.. superman is the most popular hero in the WORLD.. most recognized in every country.. comic book reader or not

well now we get to see what they do with their SUPER heroes.. a nikka who can control all the fish in the world and fly and has an underwater kingdom.. a nikka who can make ANYTHING from a ring, flying around, and there's a rack of other lanterns too... a bytch with an invisible fukking jet and a magic whip.. superman out here holding up oil tankers in a rig explosion.....

with batman there chillin.. in space... in a secret space lair

i'm not saying it can't work.. but how gritty and serious can it be?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:I bet he had no problem with spiderman fighting humanoid lizards and a man made of electricity
Honestly, Doc Connors is more realistic than Spider-Man himself. A spider man that has no clear physical changes despite being part spider? Come on, now...He should be uglier than The Fly.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
are you an idiot cuz?

his back broke and it took YEARS for him to come back... they literally showed the seasons in gotham... sh*t went from sunny and bright to fall to winter to spring like twice

lmao

how'd he get back the next day? where the f*ck does it say that? seems like it was parallel to me

see man... you marvel n*ggaz is simple minded as fock.. need everything spoonfed to you

with dc they dont insult your intelligence like that

DC always been under appreciated. It's like people perceptions of the comics never left the 90s where being 'edgy' is everything. DC likes to give quality to its characters and to make great stories like myths. Look at the Game "Injustice: God's among Us" where a corrupt Superman made the world into a shytty place.

DC been shytted on because they don't give in to the popular shyt nowadays.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Spot on. Iron Man, Norton's Hulk and Guardians of the Galaxy are the only Marvel films that I could watch more than once (that's not saying much though).

The Avengers was average the first time and put me to sleep the second time holy shyt was that movie trash :huhldup:

Captain America was actually solid, but I haven't seen the second one:obama:

I liked Man of Steel except for the Lois Lane bullshyt romance :childplease:The fight scenes were soo piff :krs: and that gravity machine or whatever towards the end was just:ohlawd:

TDK and BB were also dope. TDKR got me with the hype and I loved it at the theater. Now, it's a must pass if it's on TV:ld:

I prefer DC because of the serious tone they try to go for. Even if it doesn't work out (Jonah Hex) it at least feels like they tried to do something different. Marvel is just popcorn filler until they can hype up the next movie for the fans. :camby:Green Lantern tried to be that Marvel formula and it backfired hard:shaq2:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
quite possibly the realest shyt you ever posted g
and dig... im all for the superhero fliks
ima support
ima bring my son etc etc etc
but muthafukkas really be actin like DC bread and butter isnt Batman :stopitslime:
theyll be a new Batman every 2 years
meanwhille marvel out here throwin talkin trees and racc00ns at nikkas like "youre welcome! :troll:"

tumblr_inline_nlhc14umpV1r2yvc8.gif

truuu