"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
DC characters are truly super hero characters in every since of the word. They dont translate well to the movie, the DC world is full of silly "main stream" characters like gorilla grodd, detective chimp, cheetah, doll maker, brother blood, DC characters are to over the top and there powers are too over the top.

Even the most normal of the normal human's is over the top...aka batman.

I really can't see even the best of best screen writers making a believable engaging trinity movie. I can't even watch the batman vs SM trailer with going:mjlol:

I saw the batman movies

And I saw the superman movie.

There is nothing batman can do to "beat" superman.....Yall remember how the city looked after superman finished with it.:russ:

But gods from Asgard are totally believable lol. OK cuh

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're an idiot

kryptonite

kryptonite the end all be all to everything dealing with superman of course...How could I forget.:comeon:

The last time I kept up with DC stuff superman was immune to it. And even if he isn't at 20 percent of his power I'm sure he could knock batman jaw off. He's superman...

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Too much stanning going on in this thread and no objectivity:smh:.

I wouldn't say I'm a DC or marvel stan but I would say I lean owards the DC side cause I like the darker tone and Batman is the goat :banderas:

That being said, if you say DKR has no plotholes you are lying:beli:. Despite myself I hated that movie. Just plotholes after plotholes after plotholes. Movie was average at best. Was in the movie like:skip: for most of it. The first 2 were A1 piff excellence :blessed:.

Also if you are trying to tell me the Avengers was amazing and worth 1.5 billion you're also lying. That movie is straight hyped mediocrity. Has zero replay value. I honestly don't know how anyone could watch that movie more than once. It's so damn boring. Some of the most generic lukewarm borderline trash I've ever watched. From the action to the dialogue. Buns. These nikkas straight jacked the whole ending scene from transformer 3:deadmanny:. I could spend an hour just talking to you about why it's the most overrated movie of alltime. That's Disney hype machine is powerful:wow:.

Furthermore if you tell me the Ironmans after the first movie were great, you're lying :manny:. Second one is decent. Third one was:trash:. It is what it is. RDJ is a great actor but nothing could've saved that 3rd movie. Ironman probably has the WOAT villain list so far.

As for man of steel, God bless you people who can actually sit through that movie multiple times. I honestly think the movie is a little underrated now but it was still average at best. Everything was overdone. I suffered from CGI overload after that flick. It was long af. Not a bad movie but it wasn't good either :ld:. Average but not worth the 2 and a half hours.

For the rest, the Thors are barely noteworthy. Pretty bland. Not very good. Average marvel cookie cutter movie formula.

Captain America 1 was one most boring superhero origin film I've ever watched. Will never watch again. That second one was a good film tho :ehh:. Had a darker feel, cooler enemy. Cap is still a stale hero like Superman. Too perfect, mr America. Cacs eat it up tho so more power (money) to them.

The Hulk movies......:mjlol:. Next

Green lantern........:flabbynsick:. Fell asleep 30 into the film. Woke up 20 mins before the end. Maybe it was good. Couldn't tell you cause it put me to sleep.

Xmen and Spiderman franchises (my favorite marvel Heros by far) are up and down. The first ones were great followed by some misses (wolverine, spiderman 3, amazing spiderman 2 etc) but overall good stuff.

At this point it's clear marvel has the formula for box office success. Make it light and humor filled. Market it to the family. Bright colors, humor, bright explosive mundane action. They make movies that are safe. Can't blame them. Keeps that cash flow coming:whew:. But i respect what DC is trying to do. If they hit it will a classic but it is a much harder process to make serious grittier superhero movies. The biggest complaint I hear common watchers say is that "I think the movie took itself to seriously". They're sacrificing laughs for real stories and symbolism. Trying to get show the internal turmoil that DC Heros all face and that's just really hard to do. Batman v Superman will be a classic if they can break through all the dark knight:ohlawd:.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
kryptonite the end all be all to everything dealing with superman of course...How could I forget.:comeon:

The last time I kept up with DC stuff superman was immune to it. And even if he isn't at 20 percent of his power I'm sure he could knock batman jaw off. He's superman...
not in the frank miller adaptation this film is based on

take your L and shut the f*ck up

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
outside of superman and batman, who does DC have that can get people in the theaters in droves? :lupe:

iron man def was a b-list character till his movie dropped :umad:

green lantern on the other hand was :flabbynsick:

martian manhunter aint walkin thru that door :mjlol:

no matter how hard the comics try, aquaman will always be considered lame as fukk by non comic book readers (aka the majority of the people in theaters):mjlol:

wonder woman might be the only dc character that could stand on her own two and thats only because of this wave of feminism :scust: and the fact that there is no top female superhero for her to compete with

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not in the frank miller adaptation this film is based on

take your L and shut the f*ck up

Calm down with the fakkitry, batman should never beat superman. I don't care if he has some kryptonite or not. I'm not even gonna to debate this, its asinine.