Marvel Has 2 Blade Projects in the Works with Wesley Snipes

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:gucci:

Pacific Rim 2 was fukkin trash. If he was that good it would've been a better movie. Plus all he has to do in sit in the cockpit of a big robot.
Vastly different than perform physical stunts or choreography.

He wasn't in the cockpit of the entire movie...:comeon: plus he was the only one carrying that fukking movie, that little white girl, ellen paige clone. I have no idea who she was, or where she came from. most of the new people was not compelling actors at all...:heh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Will the embarrassment for DC ever end:pachaha:

worry more about your whore of a mother not being smutted out by different men on a daily basis, bet the whore dont even know who your real father is.. keep DC's nuts out your diseased mouth, bytch ass waste of DNA.. might as well call you a pathogen

you aint shyt, you aint ever gon be shyt and you mother go look back one night after gettig her stomach pumped from different nikkas nuts and she gon realsie what a disappointment you grew up to be... choke on a dikk, dirty dikk eating fakkit

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
worry more about your whore of a mother not being smutted out by different men on a daily basis, bet the whore dont even know who your real father is.. keep DC's nuts out your diseased mouth, bytch ass waste of DNA.. might as well call you a pathogen

you aint shyt, you aint ever gon be shyt and you mother go look back one night after gettig her stomach pumped from different nikkas nuts and she gon realsie what a disappointment you grew up to be... choke on a dikk, dirty dikk eating fakkit

:BearnikkaWhat:

:Brehcard2:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Aldis Hodge would be the perfect modern blade with Wesley Snipes in a producer role over seeing the whole thing​

1dbddc393065cf89fdcd63c65ac03436--aldis-hodge-black-men.jpg

bigstock-LOS-ANGELES-JUN-Aldis-H-136245113-Aldis-Hodge-400x559.jpg
Aldis-Hodge.jpg
WbX4Wel.jpg
Seriously snipes is too old . they need to hand it off to a younger breh

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
"All the main execs [at Marvel] and my team, we've been discussing for the past two years. Everyone's enthusiastic about it, everybody gets it. But they got a business to run and they gotta square the things that they gotta figure out before they can get to it, I guess. In the meantime, we got a business to run and our own slate of things to do so...But the next time you see something in [the Blade universe], mark my words: what we did before is child's play compared to what we can do now."

Seeing what they've done with Daredevil, Punisher, and Luke Cage, I don't think CGI'ing the hell out of everything is necessary or helpful. That down to earth, grounded vibe Blade 1 and 2 have fits perfectly with the Netflix-MCU universe.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

full

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If he could act and they didn't bring Wesley (that's a sin btw) I know it's silly but I'd like Tyron Woodley on Netflix. Especially for action scenes. Hodge is a good choice.

But it has to be Wesley. Period.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Seeing what they've done with Daredevil, Punisher, and Luke Cage, I don't think CGI'ing the hell out of everything is necessary or helpful. That down to earth, grounded vibe Blade 1 and 2 have fits perfectly with the Netflix-MCU universe.
Blade as a series on Netflix gives me sticky fingaz as blade vibes :scust:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Blade as a series on Netflix gives me sticky fingaz as blade vibes :scust:

No way IMHO. If you had a Punisher/DD vibe mixed with vampires it would be sick. No way with how loved Blade is and how bad the blowback would be if they fukk it up.

Plus if they got the Punished/DD fight choreographers and mix that with Wesley we got piff.

I'd love for Blade to be placed like in New Orleans too instead of NYC. Give it a creepier vibe ala True Detective.