Marvel Has 2 Blade Projects in the Works with Wesley Snipes

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
No way IMHO. If you had a Punisher/DD vibe mixed with vampires it would be sick. No way with how loved Blade is and how bad the blowback would be if they fukk it up.

Plus if they got the Punished/DD fight choreographers and mix that with Wesley we got piff.

I'd love for Blade to be placed like in New Orleans too instead of NYC. Give it a creepier vibe ala True Detective.
new york wesley or no deal

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I like that idea,is NY is supposed to still be dark and gritty in 2018:comeon:?

Thank you.

New Orleans, Chicago, Detroit...maybe do Blade in NJ....hell Baltimore would be perfect for Blade.

I really wish they would have hinted at vampires with all the Caribbean culture references in Luke Cage....like something else was out there or a visit to Tilda shop...someone (Blade) could have been buying garlic for his weapons and he could have walked in with a cameo.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I like that idea,is NY is supposed to still be dark and gritty in 2018:comeon:?

It can be done but it's gonna have to be radically... different... Like the rest of the vampires has to go underground or some shyt. :ld: Blade has never come to NY tho, shyt would be badass... :wow: Also if this is on Netflix what better way for luke cage or Iron fist to have cameos... :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
full

who the fukk are you ?? dot ever @ me again p*ssy ass cracca

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Even better have Dormammus presence when he entered our plane wake them up:ohhh::ehh:I keep going back to Strange :dead:

Nah, that's actually a dope idea, we're on the same page.:salute:

Better yet breh, how about Dormammu puts out a call to all the dark supernatural creatures since he's bound by the pact he made with Strange against direct interference?

:banderas:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nah, that's actually a dope idea, we're on the same page.:salute:

Better yet breh, how about Dormammu puts out a call to all the dark supernatural creatures since he's bound by the pact he made with Strange against direct interference?

:banderas:

My only issue is I can't and don't want a watered down PG-13 Blade.

I think that connection is fantastic.

As far as the Netflix route, what if other folks who used Nightshade had an effect that turned them into vampires? You could backtrack and tie it in that way. Maybe nightshade was around for hundreds of years and some got turned after the continued use wrecked their bodies and they used human blood for staying alive.

Just a thought.

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
worry more about your whore of a mother not being smutted out by different men on a daily basis, bet the whore dont even know who your real father is.. keep DC's nuts out your diseased mouth, bytch ass waste of DNA.. might as well call you a pathogen

you aint shyt, you aint ever gon be shyt and you mother go look back one night after gettig her stomach pumped from different nikkas nuts and she gon realsie what a disappointment you grew up to be... choke on a dikk, dirty dikk eating fakkit
:laff::laff::laff: