Marvel Has 2 Blade Projects in the Works with Wesley Snipes

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Wesley/Blade is too big for a TV series. However, his daughter could be spun into a TV series. Actually, Ghost Rider doesn't work as a series either. They do need to add another element to the MCU. A darker movie like Blade, more connected to Strange allows it to happen.

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
I rather see a hard R rated blade mini series on netflix introducing his daughter and training her. Followed by a Ghost rider and Moon Knight series then the Midnight sons with a doctor Strange cameo and Javier Bardem as Mephisto.
I hear you but considering how instrumental the franchise was to the genre and what business it did I think relegating to netflix is a bit insulting as there still might be money on the table (if blade 3 didnt completely ruin the franchise irreparably). A netflix blade would be sticky fingaz lite, given what the og did coupled with the success of panther? We can do better, Blade deserves better

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yall were comparing a new Blade actor to the Han Solo movie debacle? :gucci:

Like studios ain't had debacles by bringing back the same old actor, like with Harrison Ford in his other flicks :russ:

There's gonna be a new blade, whether in a few years or 20 years, just like there's gonna be a new ironman, cap,BP, spidey, batman, joker, etc.

And once they do, they'd be foolish to make a carbon copy of Wesley's interpretation

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wesley/Blade is too big for a TV series. However, his daughter could be spun into a TV series. Actually, Ghost Rider doesn't work as a series either. They do need to add another element to the MCU. A darker movie like Blade, more connected to Strange allows it to happen.
A midnight sons series

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
blade doesn't get mentioned as one of the GOATS when white people discuss comic book movies. I watch blade 1 and 2 every year at least twice.
They always try to discredit the whole series because of Trinity and blame Wesley for how shytty it turned out:mjpls:

They never have nothing to say about them trying sideline Blade in his own franchise for the cac pack :mjpls:

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Best way in my opinion to bring Blade in is with Dr. Strange dimension fukkery. Have some type of villain who comes from some monstrous type of dimension and Strange has to stop them. The aftermath is a portal that was still opened to our world and with that vamps, werewolves, mephisto/other demonic entities enter our world:yeshrug:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Aldis Hodge would be the perfect modern blade with Wesley Snipes in a producer role over seeing the whole thing​

1dbddc393065cf89fdcd63c65ac03436--aldis-hodge-black-men.jpg

bigstock-LOS-ANGELES-JUN-Aldis-H-136245113-Aldis-Hodge-400x559.jpg
Aldis-Hodge.jpg
WbX4Wel.jpg

That's a handsome nicca, no homo.