Marvel Has 2 Blade Projects in the Works with Wesley Snipes

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll believe it when I see it. Until then it's just Wesley dropping more :duck:

Yeah. Blade doesn't fit in the MCU the way it has been shaped. I could see it being a Disney streaming project, but until there are confirmed dates, I don't believe this.

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
Stop mentioning that corny ass, fat, uncoordinated nikka John Boyega. Dude does not belong in action movies. He be better playing the owner of a comicbook shop than a comicbook hero.
Doughey looking high waist(ed) short boyega? Yeah they're trolling

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Doughey looking high waist(ed) short boyega? Yeah they're trolling
Maybe they see themselves in him. I can see the average coli poster looking like this. :mjlol:
1466364757659.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stop mentioning that corny ass, fat, uncoordinated nikka John Boyega. Dude does not belong in action movies. He be better playing the owner of a comicbook shop than a comicbook hero.

Boyega was great in pacific rim 2 tho...:what: You know what sucks is that nikkas hating on him for his star wars portrayal but he DID NOT WRITE THE SCRIPT OR CREATE THE CHARACTER AT ALL... :why: Damn he doin the best he can with what they giving him... I mean y'all see how much they showing off daisy ridley aint even give him time to shine or nothing, not force sensitive or no special abilities...nothing.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Aldis Hodge would be the perfect modern blade with Wesley Snipes in a producer role over seeing the whole thing​

1dbddc393065cf89fdcd63c65ac03436--aldis-hodge-black-men.jpg

bigstock-LOS-ANGELES-JUN-Aldis-H-136245113-Aldis-Hodge-400x559.jpg
Aldis-Hodge.jpg
WbX4Wel.jpg

there is another Blade thread where I argued this dude to...I think he would fit the bill. Maybe Wesley is like the OG Blade teaching lessons to his young padawan

Look- like most Marvel black characters this one is pawgin to....fits right in :troll:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Boyega was great in pacific rim 2 tho...:what: You know what sucks is that nikkas hating on him for his star wars portrayal but he DID NOT WRITE THE SCRIPT OR CREATE THE CHARACTER AT ALL... :why: Damn he doin the best he can with what they giving him... I mean y'all see how much they showing off daisy ridley aint even give him time to shine or nothing, not force sensitive or no special abilities...nothing.
:gucci:

Pacific Rim 2 was fukkin trash. If he was that good it would've been a better movie. Plus all he has to do in sit in the cockpit of a big robot.
Vastly different than perform physical stunts or choreography.

Daps
He'd be a dope Kang the conqueror though. He's not fat or uncoordinated, he just doesn't look the role. Ppl just assuming any young black actor could play the role.

Daps
Yeah. Blade doesn't fit in the MCU the way it has been shaped. I could see it being a Disney streaming project, but until there are confirmed dates, I don't believe this.
I rather see a hard R rated blade mini series on netflix introducing his daughter and training her. Followed by a Ghost rider and Moon Knight series then the Midnight sons with a doctor Strange cameo and Javier Bardem as Mephisto.