Marvel Has 2 Blade Projects in the Works with Wesley Snipes

Benefited

Banned
Daps
My only issue is I can't and don't want a watered down PG-13 Blade.

I think that connection is fantastic.

As far as the Netflix route, what if other folks who used Nightshade had an effect that turned them into vampires? You could backtrack and tie it in that way. Maybe nightshade was around for hundreds of years and some got turned after the continued use wrecked their bodies and they used human blood for staying alive.

Just a thought.

You want to change the entire history behind vampires:comeon:?
Nah, that's actually a dope idea, we're on the same page.:salute:

Better yet breh, how about Dormammu puts out a call to all the dark supernatural creatures since he's bound by the pact he made with Strange against direct interference?

:banderas:

This undercuts the history and mystique of vampires and other supernatural creatures,as well as for Blade to be Blade he would already have had to been fighting those creatures for a long time and be a expert. I don't like the idea of on the job training Blade.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
MFers and their hard on for young sexy portrayls of characters when the original actors gett "too old" for THEIR liking

Blade wasnt protrayed as a teenie bopper or sexy lexy type nikka 20 yrs ago . He was always a seasoned killer with a mid to late 30's vibe. Wesly hasnt aged much sine the 90s and could still pull off the age range of The original Blade movies. Its the lack of facial hair and clothes that fools nikkas.. Get him down to 7-10 % body Fat, give him his signature design fade and his facial hair and he would like the same as he did yr ago.

Another thing. That charisma is irreplaceable. He owns that role and the only thing a younger new actor would bring is some temporary novelty.

Wesley still got it bu MFers be quick to replace black actors fo BS as reasons but nobody can be Joker after Heath. These cac nerds kill me with that bullshyt

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You want to change the entire history behind vampires:comeon:?

If they wanted to tie it in to current timeline events.

They can do whatever what they want but if they wanted to make it link together (which they do all the time. Like changing Tony Stark from Vietnam to Afghanistan).

Or when X-Men and FF get retconned into the MCU...

You gonna skip it if they do :mjgrin: :mjlol:?

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Wait isn't thecolis default position is they dont want to see actors bring back roles when they get in the flabby and sick age?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Snipes is not flabby and sick status though he keeps himself in decent shape throughout but once he decides to do something like Blade he will raise the bar to be in tip-top shape for the part. Snipes is out here moving better than a lot of these other actors his age and older.

full

He can still do action like he showed in the Player series, as well as Expendables 3 etc.