Marvel Has 2 Blade Projects in the Works with Wesley Snipes

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We need this on Netflix so it can keep the dark tone. Blade doesnt fit into the current MCU. Give us a Blade and Moon Knight series and we :ohlawd:

Netflix PHASE 2..... :youngsabo: Funny but moon night was supposed to have a heavy cameo in Iron Fist Season 2... But the producers cut it. :francis:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

I am in but like most of y'all, I'll believe when I see it or when some Marvel execs actually talk about it. If Marvel really wanted to do the right thing this would be it, Blade basically put Marvel on the map in film. Snipes deserves it, he doesn't get the credit for Blade like Goyer and the directors get. He brought a lot to the table the first two films from the weapon design, bringing in his own fight/stunt team, putting Goyer's writing in check etc.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Him and Tom Cruise the same age and plenty of CACS in their 50's starring in action roles. Let that man cook in the modern era..

Exactly,far as I'm concerned Blade is Wesley:martin:.
He has to be in the role some how in some capacity. I saw on here there was a new comic where Blade teams up with his daughter.
They should bring that to the big screen or Netflix imo. It would allow for you to have the first black female superhero lead and we get Blade back at the same time:ohlawd:
I think it would work great as a Super Natural styled show,if they had good chemistry,maybe more than a movie.
Just not sure how Blade fits into this universe,unless Marvel made a seperate universe where people like Ghostwriter,Blade and demonic darker entities exist.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I say Kofi from Queen Sugar could maybe play the part..

I thought buddy who played the jamaican in Luke Cage would make a good Blade in terms of look,looks like he has some fight swagger too which is neccessary if you are replacing Snipes:wow:

It will just be hard to replace Wesely Snipes overall acting,not many actors are that quietly charismatic.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In the movie, yes.

:camby:

If old ass cacs can still do action movies, Wesley who actually practices martial arts can too.

:russell:
do you want this to be a success or do you just want to hear cacs make primate jokes. Whoever plays blade needs to be athletic, look compotent in action scenes, be able to emote and have a great screen presence as well. That eliminates both those dudes, I think Mustafa shakir would be a dope choice.

Y'all crack me up with the way you let being a fan of dude get in the way of whether they are right for a part. The fuk has noel or boyega done that says he'll be a good blade:why:

Him and Tom Cruise the same age and plenty of CACS in their 50's starring in action roles. Let that man cook in the modern era..

He’ll no
giphy.gif