Marvel Has 2 Blade Projects in the Works with Wesley Snipes

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think Blade already had his franchise, so I think they should continue with Snipes and a pass-the-torch thing with his daughter Fallon Grey. They can get like 2 movies with Wesley and then the rest, if any with the new character. Vampire Hunters are seasoned vets, and a more grizzled Wesley fits. Besides, Marvel owes it to Wesley and no one can fit the role like he. He made it his. Hell, Sticky even failed.

Plus, the MCU don't really have much lined up after A4. There's Spidey 2, BP2 somewhere, and maaaaaybe Strange 2. They have some space to fill, and same old Wesley gives them some ground/solid fanbase to buy some more time.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
Y'all seriously want somebody other than Wesley portraying Blade? :pachaha:

Y'all ain't learn nothin from somebody other than Harrison Ford playing Han Solo? :skip:

that shyt would just be a nikka running around in a coat and some shades with these other nikkas.

Snipes as an actor, is what made the character. Not the haircut, the '68 Charger or killing vamps on the big screen.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Best way in my opinion to bring Blade in is with Dr. Strange dimension fukkery. Have some type of villain who comes from some monstrous type of dimension and Strange has to stop them. The aftermath is a portal that was still opened to our world and with that vamps, werewolves, mephisto/other demonic entities enter our world:yeshrug:
Morbius :ohhh:
giphy.gif