Marvel Exec : Nobody will notice we replaced Terrance Howard with Don, theyre both black.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Terrence was right to hold out but he should of thought Long-term. Had he just stayed I'm sure they would of eventually had to pay him what he wanted by Part III. It's sad the Black Man is so replaceable in a lot of forms of American life. I'm a firm believer that if you are lucky enough to get on a Blockbuster Franchise. You stay the course no matter what cause it will be more benefit to you long term. This is why Shia Labouf is dumb. He would of had another Billion Dollar Transformers film under his belt if he would of just stayed the course and shut his mouth.

after two iron mans he could have played hard ball, he probably could have even got a spin off war machine small level type movie or in the avengers movie or a tv show

he fd up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What's crazy is Black Panther is in the Avengers, talk about a tee up to introduce him yet they don't even take it. Check this out. Black Panther is actually in the "Age of Ultron" comic series back in the day:

In the Age of Ultron story, Black Panther contacts the Fantastic Four and informs them that Ultron has invaded Earth with an army of Ultron Sentinels.[70] Black Panther was later seen with Red Hulk and Taskmaster in Chicago spying on some Ultron Sentinels. When Taskmaster gets spotted by the Ultron Sentinels upon taking out the one that was sneaking up on him, Red Hulk holds off the Ultron Sentinels while Black Panther and Taskmaster flee. During the mayhem, Black Panther falls several stories and breaks his neck, killing him instantly.[71]

If you look at the new release photos of The Avengers 2 Age of Ultron movie, they are fighting an Army of Ultron Sentinels. So again Why couldn't they introduced Black Panther?

cuz hes black

i said long ago in captain america 2 they should have introduced black panther and have him in the falcon type role, and then bridge from there

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
There's only one color that matters, green.

They replaced Norton as Bruce Banner.

RDJ and Sam Jackson made cameos as their respective characters as a surprise clip during the credits in that movie.

Then comes Mark Ruffalo.

Marvel just doesn't fukk around.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And that's cool but you don't burn bridges on your way off the ride that's my issue with it. But that's what my parents taught me so I can't speak for the Caucasian persuasion :mjpls:

Exactly. Shia was dissing Steven and Bay. I mean these are the guys that gave you your true shot as a Blockbuster Actor. Also all of us Die Hard Indy fans have our problems with 4 but Shia should of been the last person to talk trash considering his character as Indy Son was one of the weaker parts of the movie. He burned bridges with two of the Biggest Directors in Hollywood as well as George Lucas who created Indy series. I couldn't believe he fixed his mouth and dissed Indy in public. Disgraceful. I heard Harrison Ford ethered him bad behind the scenes.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
them cacs shoulda at least replaced the nikka with a light skinned nikka for continuity

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
you know there going to throw a cac female lead in there :sas1:

I say bring back my girl N'bush Wright from "Dead Presidents" who was in part 1:

blade_1997_portrait_w858.jpg

tumblr_lrjctvZMKO1qbihfjo1_500.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I say bring back my girl N'bush Wright from "Dead Presidents" who was in part 1:

blade_1997_portrait_w858.jpg

tumblr_lrjctvZMKO1qbihfjo1_500.jpg

Blade Tragedy aka Trinity should of had her in it being the one that created the Daystar Virus for the vamps since she was the one working on a cure in the first one. It would of been great continuity to end the series by putting it full circle.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There's only one color that matters, green.

They replaced Norton as Bruce Banner.

RDJ and Sam Jackson made cameos as their respective characters as a surprise clip during the credits in that movie.

Then comes Mark Ruffalo.

Marvel just doesn't fukk around.

Norton got fired cause the reality is "The Incredible Hulk" did WORST than the 1st movie at the box office. What I mean is by inflation tickets sold. It only did 2 million more in raw numbers. Marvel Execs were furious. People hate on Ang Lee's version but it actually did good at the box office. Norton's version was suppose to be the better version yet people didn't vote with their wallets. The biggest reason there isn't another solo Hulk film is marvel is scared it will flop cause they thought they improved the 1st film with Part 2 but Marvel rejected it. One of the biggest issues with "The Incredible Hulk" to me was it tried to sell itself as a reboot, a new story but the movie starts with him on the run so it actually feels more like a sequel.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Norton got fired cause the reality is "The Incredible Hulk" did WORST than the 1st movie at the box office. People hate on Ang Lee's version but it actually did good at the box office. Norton's version was suppose to be the better version yet people didn't vote with their wallets. The biggest reason there isn't another solo Hulk film is marvel is scared it will flop cause they thought they improved the 1st film with Part 2 but Marvel rejected it. One of the biggest issues with "The Incredible Hulk" to me was it tried to sell itself as a reboot, a new story but the movie starts with him on the run so it actually feels more like a sequel.

Norton got fired because he co-wrote the original script and Marvel edited it.

Norton took issue with that.

The old rumor was that he wanted more money.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
If anything Wesley and Marvel should come back together and do BLADE 4 with him reprising his role without the sidekick trash in part 3.

Marvel should make another Blade film, but New Line Cinema still owns the rights to the franchise and they're not on good terms with Wesley Snipes since he sued them along with David Goyer and Toby Emmerich for violating his contract.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Norton got fired because he co-wrote the original script and Marvel edited it.

Norton took issue with that.

The old rumor was that he wanted more money.

That's the "Spin" story. The truth is in the numbers:

Hulk 2003
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $132,177,234 53.9%
+ Foreign: $113,183,246 46.1%
= Worldwide: $245,360,480
Budget 137 Million

Hulk 2008
otal Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $134,806,913 51.2%
+ Foreign: $128,620,638 48.8%
= Worldwide: $263,427,551
Budget 150 Million

So Norton's version only made 2.5 Million more Domestic and 18 Million More Worldwide than the 03 version and they spent 13 Million more to make it. That's what they call breaking even. So again Norton's film did not perform to standards. The script story was always spin.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
That's the "Spin" story. The truth is in the numbers:

Hulk 2003
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $132,177,234 53.9%
+ Foreign: $113,183,246 46.1%
= Worldwide: $245,360,480
Budget 137 Million

Hulk 2008
otal Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $134,806,913 51.2%
+ Foreign: $128,620,638 48.8%
= Worldwide: $263,427,551
Budget 150 Million

So Norton's version only made 2.5 Million more Domestic and 18 Million More Worldwide than the 03 version and they spent 13 Million more to make it. That's what they call breaking even. So again Norton's film did not perform to standards. The script story was always spin.

Say you're right.

Which I'm not saying you are.

But with Terrance Howard, it was about his pay and race.So you're saying Norton was fired because of the money due to the grossing numbers.

What did I say?

The only color that matters is green.

I still believe the "spin" story and the old rumored story supports your theory.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
with the way its going with transformers, bay wont be part of that any longer. i think the kid was molested, hes acting out like those other child actors. they eventually burn out

he got his money and hes probably happier

What do you mean "What's going on with Transformers"? It's the biggest movie of the year:

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $231,752,475 25.1%
+ Foreign: $690,800,000 74.9%
= Worldwide: $922,552,475

Transfomers 4 is about to do a Billion Dollars without Shia and Megan. Michael Bay can name his price for "Transformers 5". They don't want another director. There too scared, Bay has this franchise rolling something serious. It literally can't be stopped. That was my point with Terrence. He saw how big the 1st movie was. You are in a Franchise. STICK WITH IT. I got love for Don, he's very underrated to me but I've been watching Terrence a long time and I think he's better than he gets credit for too. I think he should of been in the Iron Man Franchise but kinda overreacted.