Marvel Exec : Nobody will notice we replaced Terrance Howard with Don, theyre both black.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:scusthov: I dont want a BP movie to be made now cuz its sounds like they're going to half ass it. The best part of Thor was Asagard...If you told 10 years ago that the gay ass rainbow bridge would look cool on film, i would've laughed. Marvel made Thor look cooler than GL and they're telling us Wakanda is too difficult :rudy:. They wouldn't even have to start off with a BP film, give him Falcon treatment like in Winter Soldier only with more screen time. But
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

:sas2: Who's gonna die first fellas Rhody or Falcon?

They don't half ass anything that's the one thing you gotta give them. When they go in, they go in. If they've been developing this since 07, then there's gotta be a reason it hasn't come out until...next year or the year after:mjpls:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I honestly feel like they have zero plan for bp.

I think they threw out a luke cage netflix show low risk just to be like see we arent racist lol.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrence should of played Chess. When they low-balled him. He should of been like, "OK, whatever" than when "Iron Man 2" would of done well, he could of asked for Double by "Iron Man III", they wouldn't of replaced him at that point. Cause Terrence in the end lost MORE MONEY cause he wasn't in "Iron Man II, III" or the up and coming "Avengers II". He probably would had a cameo in the 1st "Avengers" too.
hard to play chess when your asked to take a pay cut while the other guy gets over 50 mil.

even if he got in the other movies i dont see it getting him other offers, he is what he is

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And that's cool but you don't burn bridges on your way off the ride that's my issue with it. But that's what my parents taught me so I can't speak for the Caucasian persuasion :mjpls:

Usually kid actors have parents that pushed them into It and dont give a fukk bout a kids well being though. Im willing to bet shias parents fukked his head up.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but look at his career now. He was on a "Tom Hanks/Cruise/Harrison Ford" run if he would of kept it going. His best bet is to apologize to Michael Bay and Spielberg and hope they forgive him and give him Transformers and Indy back.

with the way its going with transformers, bay wont be part of that any longer. i think the kid was molested, hes acting out like those other child actors. they eventually burn out

he got his money and hes probably happier

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shia can always comeback and get back on the gravy train once he's clean and sober like Downy Jr. Can't forget he still got automatic privilege due to his connections.
jr destroyed himself, he didnt burn bridges

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
jr destroyed himself, he didnt burn bridges

Well like somebody else posted Megan Fox burned a bridge with Bay and you still see she got more work with him. I am sure the same thing will happen to Shia if he gets clean and don't die from an overdose or suicide.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i just think Terrance Howard is terrible. i legit hate that dude

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling guardian galaxy will be marvel's first defeat, i ain't peep that captain america, but besides Iron Man the rest of the marvel movies have been ok till garbage, that thor 2 was trash and so was Iron Man 3, I wanna sue for those hours of my life back

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When it comes down to it as evidenced by the article, Marvel is a factory churning out films. Actors, writers, directors are just replaceable parts to them.

They replaced edgar wright with the director of that jim carrey movie yes man (how ironic) who hasnt made a film since 2008.

Its their way or the highway kinda shyt. Its obviously working but for how long is the question.

Yeah, hearing background information stories is interesting but in the end I don't care how they treat talent. The movies are mostly good and the connected universe is innovative on this scale.
This will actually be really hard to fukk up at this point. How many bad movies like rotten instead of fresh tomatoes level bad movies in a row would they have to make to fukk up the brand? I think every Disney/Marvel joint has yet to be generally given negative reviews.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What's crazy is Black Panther is in the Avengers, talk about a tee up to introduce him yet they don't even take it. Check this out. Black Panther is actually in the "Age of Ultron" comic series back in the day:

In the Age of Ultron story, Black Panther contacts the Fantastic Four and informs them that Ultron has invaded Earth with an army of Ultron Sentinels.[70] Black Panther was later seen with Red Hulk and Taskmaster in Chicago spying on some Ultron Sentinels. When Taskmaster gets spotted by the Ultron Sentinels upon taking out the one that was sneaking up on him, Red Hulk holds off the Ultron Sentinels while Black Panther and Taskmaster flee. During the mayhem, Black Panther falls several stories and breaks his neck, killing him instantly.[71]

If you look at the new release photos of The Avengers 2 Age of Ultron movie, they are fighting an Army of Ultron Sentinels. So again Why couldn't they introduced Black Panther?

Last edited: