Marvel Exec : Nobody will notice we replaced Terrance Howard with Don, theyre both black.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cheadle is a better actor than Howard overall but you lying to yourself if you didn't notice how ackward he was as War Machine. Howard had WAY more personality. Of course Cheadle took the part cause I'm sure even Terrence salary was more than he normally gets. They did Terrence wrong. He actually had a higher Salary than RDJ in "Iron Man" cause RDJ was coming off the Drug Years. It's funny how after Iron Man 1 does great they come back and try to LOWER Terrence's salary. SMH. RDJ didn't even fight for Terrence. Sad. Not shocked. Marvel would rather do Ant-Man than do a movie with a BLACK LEAD like "Black Panther". Shoot "Gardians of the Galaxy" is a risk too but you let them tell it they have every excuse in the book why they can't do "Black Panther" now.

Yeah they had no chemistry that first movie. In Iron Man 3 it was eons better

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah they had no chemistry that first movie. In Iron Man 3 it was eons better

Yeah Don had to learn on the 1st role. He's not use to being in those "HUGE" type of Blockbuster films. He did better in IM3 but the movie wasn't that good. "Iron Man" 1 with Terrence is still the BEST film of the trilogy and still a Top 3 Marvel Cinematic Universe film. Therefor I think that shows that Terrence was the best in the part.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah Don had to learn on the 1st role. He's not use to being in those "HUGE" type of Blockbuster films. He did better in IM3 but the movie wasn't that good. "Iron Man" 1 with Terrence is still the BEST film of the trilogy and still a Top 3 Marvel Cinematic Universe film. Therefor I think that shows that Terrence was the best in the part.

I like 3 more but I know how hated it is around these parts. :yeshrug: but you're right he had a learning curve. Anxious to see what he does in the avengers

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Terrence was right to hold out but he should of thought Long-term. Had he just stayed I'm sure they would of eventually had to pay him what he wanted by Part III. It's sad the Black Man is so replaceable in a lot of forms of American life. I'm a firm believer that if you are lucky enough to get on a Blockbuster Franchise. You stay the course no matter what cause it will be more benefit to you long term. This is why Shia Labouf is dumb. He would of had another Billion Dollar Transformers film under his belt if he would of just stayed the course and shut his mouth.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Terrence was right to hold out but he should of thought Long-term. Had he just stayed I'm sure they would of eventually had to pay him what he wanted by Part III. It's sad the Black Man is so replaceable in a lot of forms of American life. I'm a firm believer that if you are lucky enough to get on a Blockbuster Franchise. You stay the course no matter what cause it will be more benefit to you long term. This is why Shia Labouf is dumb. He would of had another Billion Dollar Transformers film under his belt if he would of just stayed the course and shut his mouth.

Not only transformers but he's out of Indy too. You can always come back if you handle yourself well in the aftermath. Megan Fox looked like she burned the Michael bay bridge completely but now she's in turtles

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cheadle is a better actor than Howard overall but you lying to yourself if you didn't notice how ackward he was as War Machine. Howard had WAY more personality. Of course Cheadle took the part cause I'm sure even Terrence salary was more than he normally gets. They did Terrence wrong. He actually had a higher Salary than RDJ in "Iron Man" cause RDJ was coming off the Drug Years. It's funny how after Iron Man 1 does great they come back and try to LOWER Terrence's salary. SMH. RDJ didn't even fight for Terrence. Sad. Not shocked. Marvel would rather do Ant-Man than do a movie with a BLACK LEAD like "Black Panther". Shoot "Gardians of the Galaxy" is a risk too but you let them tell it they have every excuse in the book why they can't do "Black Panther" now.
i agree cheadle is a better actor then howard but howard seems more natural in the first movie. he just seemed perfect for the part

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea but shia has a lot of money, i dont think he cares anymore. he got tired of kissing azz, used his jew connections to the max and bailed out

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only transformers but he's out of Indy too. You can always come back if you handle yourself well in the aftermath. Megan Fox looked like she burned the Michael bay bridge completely but now she's in turtles
well im sure she had do some extra stuff to get back in bays good graces

:lolbron:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i agree cheadle is a better actor then howard but howard seems more natural in the first movie. he just seemed perfect for the part

Terrence should of played Chess. When they low-balled him. He should of been like, "OK, whatever" than when "Iron Man 2" would of done well, he could of asked for Double by "Iron Man III", they wouldn't of replaced him at that point. Cause Terrence in the end lost MORE MONEY cause he wasn't in "Iron Man II, III" or the up and coming "Avengers II". He probably would had a cameo in the 1st "Avengers" too.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
yea but shia has a lot of money, i dont think he cares anymore. he got tired of kissing azz, used his jew connections to the max and bailed out

Yeah but look at his career now. He was on a "Tom Hanks/Cruise/Harrison Ford" run if he would of kept it going. His best bet is to apologize to Michael Bay and Spielberg and hope they forgive him and give him Transformers and Indy back.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Man Shia fuked up, don't vouch for that man and his moves. He was on a rocket ship to the top and he threw it all away

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
well im sure she had do some extra stuff to get back in bays good graces

:lolbron:

LOL, Bay's Casting Couch?

1397245979_michael-bay-megan-fox-lg.jpg

I think Marvel should reach back out to Terrence and put him in a different film. But I'm sure Terrence is even more Salty as the "Iron Man" Franchise exploded. But in closing MARVEL WAS FOUL. Terrence deserved a raise. but TERRENCE WAS WRONG for not thinking about his career long-term cause since "Iron Man" he really hasn't been in to many great films or performances.