Martin Scorsese - Marvel movies are 'not cinema'

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I hate to say it but I been watching nothing but Scorsese and cinematic intriguing movies and they might be right

I forgot how good a movie could be without a god of thunder or a hulk

I feel like I been watching nothing but superhero movies the last 5 years :wow:
I look at it like this

Marvel Films are like McDonalds (or whatever your favorite burger joint is). That quarter pounder with cheese never fails :ehh:Its so reliable :whew:

Films Scorsese is talking about is like that home cooked burger. Lettuce, pickels, etc fresh. Burger got some soul to it :banderas::noah:

They both get the job done. You run the risk of getting a fukked up home burger :dahell:......but when get the ones on point aint nothing fukking with it :wow:

Daps
Even the Fantastic Four director coming for Marvel's neck ......the gall:wow:

1) The movie was so engaging that he pulled his phone out 5 minutes into it to hop on Twitter? We can argue semantics, but this tweet literally reads like he tweeted this while watching it.

2) Dude is literally arguing with people in the sub-comments. What actually famous person does that? And again, looking at the times, he’s on his phone doing this while watching the movie.

3) Dudes Twitter is irrelevant. A marvel mention is his most socially relevant tweet pretty much ever. His other tweets have the mentions of a local rapper. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but mentioning Marvel is the only thing that has anyone talking about him.

4) his only movies are a pseudo comic book found footage movie and one of the worst comic books ever made. Again, that doesn’t invalidate his opinion, but it’s a really weird thing to say given his limited track record, especially given his filmography.

Out of curiosity, what was the point in posting Trank’s opinion? What did you hope to accomplish with this post? Hoping to change minds or just stir some shyt up?