Martin Scorsese - Marvel movies are 'not cinema'

Daps
Yeah at a fukking film festival. You said the same shyt about it's thread length before it hit theaters or streaming. The only people who saw in September were basically film critics or those in the industry.

It hit like 10 theaters lol. Stop it

stop what? Has the film not been in limited release? You said it had only been available for 48 hours. You were factually wrong while trying to insult me. I just pointed it out. I see you chose to focus on the premiere date and not the limited release date. Why is that? I saw it in theaters earlier this week. It’s made about $5 million from limited screenings. So it’s still fairly accessible for a limited release movie.

What’s a fair comparison thread for a movie, in terms of pages? You keep harping on how it just got released. How much time should we give it to get to 70+ pages? How will that time compare to other movies and the time it took it for them to get there?

And remember most of the “marvel stans” in this thread are responding to posts shytting on marvel. This recent round started when someone brought up Josh Trank’s opinion. We weren’t in here just talking shyt about Scorsese. It’s completely possible to enjoy the Irishman without mentioning Marvel or insulting their fan base. Which seems to be lost on a lot of the people who are promoting this movie.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If The Irishman was better than The Avengers, I would be more inclined to agree with him. Kudos to him for not using derogatory names towards black people in this new movie instead of not hiring 1 black actor in his movie.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If The Irishman was better than The Avengers, I would be more inclined to agree with him. Kudos to him for not using derogatory names towards black people in this new movie instead of not hiring 1 black actor in his movie.
I know it's all opinion but :dwillhuh:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this CAC for not hiring black actors in his movies.. White actors only ain't cinema..

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
You want black people in a movie called the irishman?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The Irishman went to Netflix because it's not cinema. :yeshrug:The avengers and black panther topped box office making over a billion in sales.
You sound like a teenage girl who thinks the Billboard top 10 equals quality

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
If it takes place in the US we should be in that joint. We over 11-13% of the population. Every 9th to 10th person walking by in the background should be Black. lol
That’s like saying Menace and Boyz in the Hood shoulda had cacs in ‘em. This ain’t the story bro

Colombo shooter was black, I agree that most of his movies like to ignore brothers tho