Martin Scorsese - Marvel movies are 'not cinema'

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
the top 3 movies this year were Barbie, Mario, and Opp
get rid of CBMs and they'll be complaining about franchises
get rid of franchises and they'll be complaining about action movies
they always just hate what's popping or what the GA likes at the time
at the end of the day this is how the industry stays in business and how new filmmakers get interested in the business
I hate when people do this
paw patrol could be someone's Mona Lisa if they wanted it to be :lolbron:
:mjlol:Facts it’s the classic “ take one out and another will take its place.” If all CBM were erased today. We would be complaining about the next big trend. That’s taking over the film industry like video game movies lol.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
martin-ishiro-3.jpg

Ishirō Honda: "Okay, okay, alright! I'll let you write the forward to my upcoming biography, but don't you be calling my Godzilla movies "theme park rides" 30 years from now. Got it? Now go fetch me some plum flower tea."

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Watched end game last nite and watching Iron Man right now

Endgame was part of the fall off

Iron Man and Captain America The First Avenger were serious, real movies with jokes in them

By the time we got to Infinity Wars, maybe Civil War they were maybe doing too much(in terms of cg too)

Daps

Iron Man and Captain America The First Avenger were serious, real movies with jokes in them

By the time we got to Infinity Wars, maybe Civil War they were maybe doing too much(in terms of cg too)

Endgame is the definition of sum of its parts. I loved every minute on the first watch. But I don’t think I’ve watched anything outside of the final battle again after the first rewatch at home.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was surprised when Endgame got slightly better reviews than Infinity War. I think people were a little caught up in the hoopla of it all. 'Infinity War' is damn near a comic book masterpiece and to this day is a top 3 Marvel movie.

Anyway, Scorsese was right. On to the next..

Daps
I was surprised when Endgame got slightly better reviews than Infinity War. I think people were a little caught up in the hoopla of it all. 'Infinity War' is damn near a comic book masterpiece and to this day is a top 3 Marvel movie.

Anyway, Scorsese was right. On to the next..

What’s your top 3?

Daps
Just MCU?

1. 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'
2. 'Avengers: Infinity War'
3. 'Black Panther'

Honorable mentions to 'Iron Man', 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3' and 'Guardians of the Galaxy'

Your top 3 is closer to mine than I thought it would be. I’ve got Cap and Infinity switched. I think I’d sub in Iron Man 1 or Avengers 1 for my #3.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

How you gonna call something "end game", kilk a bunch of characters and not expect the sht to fall off after that? You billed it as end game :russ:

i think the way they did Thor's character was way more egregious :scust: