Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't know about you cats but I sit in the movies like this :birdman:

Fred.
I mean, I sure don't be screaming like a dumb ass

Ppl clown/admonish Black people for doing it but when everyone else does it it's fine

• Dap
Reactions: hex

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
how does one come to that conclusion from this?

such a dumb take to have- noone says Japans education system is failing them, and their citizens are just as "obsessed" as Americans
Before China decided to shutdown Disney doing business over there- noone said their education system fails their citizens and they are the most fanatical about comic book movies

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
such a dumb take to have- noone says Japans education system is failing them, and their citizens are just as "obsessed" as Americans
Before China decided to shutdown Disney doing business over there- noone said their education system fails their citizens and they are the most fanatical about comic book movies
MCU is slamming in India to. And we know Indians are infamous dumbasses. lol

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
watch 2 movies from a 20 film franchise
the ones that are rated 7 and think you have the whole franchise figured out brehs :dead:
MCU is no different than being obsessed with sports

agreed, coming from a guy who loves sports and marvel movies. People enjoy what they enjoy, I dont get why people need to judge or demonize someone no matter how old they are for liking comic book movies

some people love guns, love anime, love farming, love exercise- whatever you are into, as long as it doesnt hurt anyone, why judge- if you dont like it, dont consume and move on

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
agreed, coming from a guy who loves sports and marvel movies. People enjoy what they enjoy, I dont get why people need to judge or demonize someone no matter how old they are for liking comic book movies

some people love guns, love anime, love farming, love exercise- whatever you are into, as long as it doesnt hurt anyone, why judge- if you dont like it, dont consume and move on
There are some people who just feel like measuring dycks about everything is right and proper. Art is subjective so people twist themselves in a knot trying to make their interest elevated over others. It's really just shows a level of insecurity.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There are some people who just feel like measuring dycks about everything is right and proper. Art is subjective so people twist themselves in a knot trying to make their interest elevated over others. It's really just shows a level of insecurity.
Facts

• Dap
Reactions: hex