Marshawn Lynch Laughed In Pete Carroll’s Face When Russell Wilson Threw Super Bowl 49 Interception

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas being dense for no reason. There's a reason all the Seahawks players are sus about the way this all went down. It clearly was deeper than Pete just making a bad play call. Perhaps we'll never know the real truth but most of the players on that them clearly believe coach wanted Russ to be the hero.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Like everyone said, a run was the smart play. Ill add that the type of pass play they ran was even dumber than the fact they called one in the first place. A slant pass on the goalline into the heart of the defense was dumb

In the chiefs - eagles SB the chiefs ran motion out of the backfield into the flats that lead to easy TDs. If youre gonna throw in the redzone, gotta throw into an open area of the field

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And like he said in the vid, they could’ve threw it to him in the flat

Marshawn still getting that touchdown and Russ STILL get his “MVP/face of the league” bullshyt 3rd TD.

Then when Russ said “I’ll get ‘em next time” :dead:

I would’ve walked off too.

Reminds me of when I was in the Navy and we marching with these big goofs who couldn’t keep in step, stepping on peoples heels, and fukking up the line formation and Marines were laughing at us.

I literally walked straight out the line and into the mess hall

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I honestly don't know why there's a debate about that dumb azz play call. The Seahawks coaching that cute and blew that game. You don't make that call. And as a QB you don't go along with that call. You give the ball to your dominant running back.

Pete Carroll literally gave the Patriots that championship.

broller

Veteran
Daps
The narrative surrounding this is overblown and borderline corny at this point
I don't why people act so outraged that a qb threw a ball at the goaline, literally happens every game. Defender just made a hell of a play, plus there was no guarantee marshawn was running that in as I'm sure many expected a run.
I was hella annoyed at the time. And I still feel that Marshawn would have gotten in but... apparently they hadn't been successful on goal line plays that year and the benefit of passing there is it saved a timeout . It was 2nd down , so the logic was to pass and not use a timeout. Then on 3rd down you could potentially run or pass. If you run on 2nd down, the defense knows you have to pass on 3rd down (unless you do a QB draw with the option to throw it in case there wasn't a clear path to the endzone)

The unsung hero of that play was Brandon Browner who blew up Jermaine Kearse. Kearse was supposed to pick Butler but couldn't.

:to:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
how about the defense dont let the patriots come back. where the smoke at for the so called "legendary" defense allowing the pats to take the lead
they had a 10 pt lead with 8 minutes left. why the seahawks couldnt close the game out

i give credit for Malcom Butler seeing the play in practice enough/getting beat on it to finally make the correct play on the ball

Yeah that play let the LOB off the hook. Brady and the Aryan Brotherhood were dicing them :snoop:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Pete Carroll is a dikkhead. Imagine Belichick doing some shyt like that. :beli: :mjlol:

Actually he did. Vic Beasley almost picked it. Np one seems to remember that though .

Are you going to retract that post after seeing that video?

the embedded link doesn't keep the timestamp, so use the link below and take out the space between the h and the t
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLK78Hgq0A&t=8462s

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I was hella annoyed at the time. And I still feel that Marshawn would have gotten in but... apparently they hadn't been successful on goal line plays that year and the benefit of passing there is it saved a timeout . It was 2nd down , so the logic was to pass and not use a timeout. Then on 3rd down you could potentially run or pass. If you run on 2nd down, the defense knows you have to pass on 3rd down (unless you do a QB draw with the option to throw it in case there wasn't a clear path to the endzone)

The unsung hero of that play was "#39" who blew up Jermaine Kearse. Kearse was supposed to pick Butler but couldn't.

:to:

:ufdup: Fixed.

That piece of shyt does not deserve to have his name mentioned. :camby: