Marshawn Lynch Laughed In Pete Carroll’s Face When Russell Wilson Threw Super Bowl 49 Interception

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a fukking idiot and def have no common sense! :dead:

Matta fact let me neg then put you on ignore! :mjlol:
Lol nah he trying to rationalize, I’ve been there a few times over the past few years

“B-b-but Pete Carol said he saw them bring the jumbo package in and they always want to maximize their 4 plays so pass now, if it’s an incomplete they wasted no time”

That’s how the coaches frame it and I’m like…hmmm…

But then when you go back to the moment.

That shyt was dumb as fukk score and get gone

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a dumb play breh

I tried to do what you’re doing, rationalizing it over the past few years (after hearing Pete’s reasoning etc) and every time I brought it up to a football guy or a coach (even just a few damn days ago because Richard Sherman just interviewed Pete Carrol and they talked about it) I have been told - no brother, that was just a really bad play call :sadcam:

Sometimes we try to rationalize dumb shyt. Even in Madden if you have a X Factor back you wouldn’t throw it on the 1 for the bread lol - why would you do that in the SB while the RB is playing the best football he has ever played with a timeout in your pocket and 20 seconds left. Everything about that play all was completely asinine to the point that even the opposing coaches say it, and we don’t see 1 yard ints in the preseason much less the fukking Super Bowl agaisnt The Pats, so overall

:banderas:Legendary bad shyt man
if they call a run and Lynch fumbles is it a bad play call as well? If they call a run twice and Lynch get stuffed are they bad plays?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they call a run and Lynch fumbles is it a bad play call as well? If they call a run twice and Lynch get stuffed are they bad plays?
No actually not.

If you go for a fake FG when down by 2 on the 5 with 10 seconds left while you have a Adam Vinterari and throw an incomplete pass that would be a stupid play

If Adam’s missed the FG wide left or it got blocked that would be a bad thing that happened on a good play call

Are you dumb :jbhmm:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No actually not.

If you go for a fake FG when down by 2 on the 5 with 10 seconds left while you have a Adam Vinterari and throw an incomplete pass that would be a stupid play

If Adam’s missed the FG wide left or it got blocked that would be a bad thing that happened on a good play call

Are you dumb :jbhmm:
no but apparently you are, You calling something a bad play because it didn't execute. Thats not a bad play. It's not an unheard of play, it's a common play. They didn't execute, no differnt than if Lynch fumbled or got stuffed.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If they score on Russ's pass nobody calling it a dumb play. Nobody. it's only a "dumb"" play because another great player made a play. A truly dumb play wouldve been running a reverse or a screen pass or some shyt. We see qbs throw at the 1 yard line every week
It isn't like russ was some bum ass qb, he was great in the red zone that year.
I could rationalize this if it were an average RB, or a sorry one, but with Marshawn, and he was on fire. No. just no. AND they had a timeout, there is no stopping Marshawn 3 times in a row, you best believe that, its 100% a touchdown unless he some how fumbles, and I highly doubt he would with it being a clutch play. but then you would put the blame on Marshawn not Pete.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no but apparently you are, You calling something a bad play because it didn't execute. Thats not a bad play. It's not an unheard of play, it's a common play. They didn't execute, no differnt than if Lynch fumbled or got stuffed.
Man stop being dense

A fukking pick play to the slot WR on the 1 yard line is not a gotdamn “common” play not even Pete fukking Carrol would say that

You’re trying to be smarter than you are on this. I’m cool with rationalizing to a point but now you being dumb

A slant or a fade or a pivot out is a “common” yet still semi risky play. Not that shyt wtf are you even talking about :why:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man stop being dense

A fukking pick play to the slot WR on the 1 yard line is not a gotdamn “common” play not even Pete fukking Carrol would say that

You’re trying to be smarter than you are on this. I’m cool with rationalizing to a point but now you being dumb

A slant or a fade or a pivot out is a “common” yet still semi risky play. Not that shyt wtf are you even talking about :why:
If if was a fifth we'd all be dead from alcohol posioning. The play wasn't executed, thats it, thats all. If the legion of boom would've held the 10 point lead they wouldn't have needed to make a comeback

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man what the fukk brehs talking about that play was dumb as hell

Run the ball and you win the Super Bowl.

Even if Brady got the ball back you had one of the best defenses in the last 25 years, make em go the distance
The same defense who blew a 10 point lead? The same defense who didn't get a stop in the 4th.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a fukking idiot and def have no common sense! :dead:

Matta fact let me neg then put you on ignore! :mjlol:
If russ scores a td is it a bad play? The answer is obviously no. Is it typical for qb's to throw the ball at the goaline literally every week? Again the answer is no. thus it isn't a bad play. It's an unfortunate result, but a bad play is a play that is objectively a bad play or illogical no matter the result. If they had thrown a screen pass behind the yard of scrimmage and scored, you can still call it a a bad play because it isn't logical. Throwing the ball within 2-3 yards of the end zone is normal if it wasn't teams wouldnt work on passing plays in the red zone and back shoulder fade and end zone slants wouldn't exist. Yall are confusing a bad result with a bad play, not to mention it took an elite effort for the defender to even make the play. Not to mention the Seahawks had 1 timeout with 2 downs left and 20.seconds on the clock. Marshawn doesn't get in and they are forced to call a timeout and throw and the patriots would know that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If russ scores a td is it a bad play? The answer is obviously no. Is it typical for qb's to throw the ball at the goaline literally every week? Again the answer is no. thus it isn't a bad play. It's an unfortunate result, but a bad play is a play that is objectively a bad play or illogical no matter the result. If they had thrown a screen pass behind the yard of scrimmage and scored, you can still call it a a bad play because it isn't logical. Throwing the ball within 2-3 yards of the end zone is normal if it wasn't teams wouldnt work on passing plays in the red zone and back shoulder fade and end zone slants wouldn't exist. Yall are confusing a bad result with a bad play, not to mention it took an elite effort for the defender to even make the play. Not to mention the Seahawks had 1 timeout with 2 downs left and 20.seconds on the clock. Marshawn doesn't get in and they are forced to call a timeout and throw and the patriots would know that.

:unimpressed: THERE WAS A MINUTE LEFT...

SEATTLE RAN THE CLOCK DOWN
BEFORE THEY PASSED THE BALL.

THEY HAD AMPLE TIME TO RUN MULTIPLE TIMES.

YOURE TRYING TOO HARD.
:devil:
:evil:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how about the defense dont let the patriots come back. where the smoke at for the so called "legendary" defense allowing the pats to take the lead
they had a 10 pt lead with 8 minutes left. why the seahawks couldnt close the game out

i give credit for Malcom Butler seeing the play in practice enough/getting beat on it to finally make the correct play on the ball