Marshawn Lynch Laughed In Pete Carroll’s Face When Russell Wilson Threw Super Bowl 49 Interception

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The narrative surrounding this is overblown and borderline corny at this point
I don't why people act so outraged that a qb threw a ball at the goaline, literally happens every game. Defender just made a hell of a play, plus there was no guarantee marshawn was running that in as I'm sure many expected a run.

nikka please.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And they had a timeout? Completely forgot that detail. That's crazy.
What made it worse is they had an eternity. They got to the 1 yard line on first down, 1 minute to go and 1 TO.

Belicheck really screwed that up because he had TWO timeouts and let the Seahawks burn the clock. If Carroll wasn't an idiot and ran in for the easy score he would have wasted like 30 seconds needlessly

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't why people act so outraged that a qb threw a ball at the goaline, literally happens every game. Defender just made a hell of a play, plus there was no guarantee marshawn was running that in as I'm sure many expected a run.

It’s cuz of the speculation that they wanted Russ to get the shine over Marshawn.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It’s cuz of the speculation that they wanted Russ to get the shine over Marshawn.
Throwing the ball there was just bad football. You had 1 minute left, New England had two timeouts still. Throwing the ball can lead to a host of really bad outcomes there, even if you don't get a turnover. You want that clock running and NE to burn timeouts, you don't want Brady to have any time left on the clock when they get the ball back down 3.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
i remember being like :wtf: in real time but 99% of it was because of the outcome
if it's caught for a TD or even incomplete it's still probably a "bad play" but the reaction is completely different
don't care about any alleged conspiracy, they could have handed it off to some no name white fullback or did a end around with a WR for all i care. long as they won the game and beat the Patriots

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Spawned one of the GOAT sports gifs
0tzifkb.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Its one of the 5 dumbest calls in the history of sports.

You got the most physical back in the league and you need 1 or 2 yards TO WIN THE fukkING SUPERBOWL.

And you throw it.

To top it off, you never got back.

You could have had a dynasty. But you didn't want to give Marshawn the ball.

Does anyone even remember that they beat Denver? I never hear anyone but seahawks and broncos fans talk about that. When people talk about that era for the seahawks they talk about LOB, they talk about those two epic Marshawn runs, and they talk about how Russ stupidly threw an interception to lose the fukking superbowl.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I remember on thecoli how the majority of us was celebrating after the Kearse catch. It was done.

Brehs knew they were about to win the Super Bowl:myman:

Another loss for Brady and the Pats :russ:

The collective NOOOOOOOOO after the int :why::damn::wtf::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

is something I'll never forget.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marshawn wasn’t tackled for loss the entire game. You give him the ball there.