Marshawn Lynch Laughed In Pete Carroll’s Face When Russell Wilson Threw Super Bowl 49 Interception

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its one of the 5 dumbest calls in the history of sports.

You got the most physical back in the league and you need 1 or 2 yards TO WIN THE fukkING SUPERBOWL.

And you throw it.

To top it off, you never got back.

You could have had a dynasty. But you didn't want to give Marshawn the ball.

Does anyone even remember that they beat Denver? I never hear anyone but seahawks and broncos fans talk about that. When people talk about that era for the seahawks they talk about LOB, they talk about those two epic Marshawn runs, and they talk about how Russ stupidly threw an interception to lose the fukking superbowl.
If they score on Russ's pass nobody calling it a dumb play. Nobody. it's only a "dumb"" play because another great player made a play. A truly dumb play wouldve been running a reverse or a screen pass or some shyt. We see qbs throw at the 1 yard line every week
It isn't like russ was some bum ass qb, he was great in the red zone that year.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The narrative surrounding this is overblown and borderline corny at this point
I don't why people act so outraged that a qb threw a ball at the goaline, literally happens every game. Defender just made a hell of a play, plus there was no guarantee marshawn was running that in as I'm sure many expected a run.
You a fukking idiot and def have no common sense! :dead:

Matta fact let me neg then put you on ignore! :mjlol:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of those sports moments where u know where u were at the time it happened.

28-3 is another one :lolbron:
I was in the car on the way back to jersey city. Had the game in the radio. Heard the hawks had the ball at the 1. I turn the station… about 30 secs later, I flip it back and hear the announcer screaming “he threw an interception”… disbelief

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The narrative surrounding this is overblown and borderline corny at this point
I don't why people act so outraged that a qb threw a ball at the goaline, literally happens every game. Defender just made a hell of a play, plus there was no guarantee marshawn was running that in as I'm sure many expected a run.

One of the worst takes I’ve ever read here :mjlol:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’m surprised some crazed fan didn’t hack Pete Carroll to death with a machete over this shyt… :scust:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I’m surprised some crazed fan didn’t hack Pete Carroll to death with a machete over this shyt… :scust:
Alot of seattle fans are fair weather. They all came out in flocks when LOB was installed. I aint never seen a seahawk fan irl before then and since then.

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they score on Russ's pass nobody calling it a dumb play. Nobody. it's only a "dumb"" play because another great player made a play. A truly dumb play wouldve been running a reverse or a screen pass or some shyt. We see qbs throw at the 1 yard line every week
It isn't like russ was some bum ass qb, he was great in the red zone that year.
It was a dumb play breh

I tried to do what you’re doing, rationalizing it over the past few years (after hearing Pete’s reasoning etc) and every time I brought it up to a football guy or a coach (even just a few damn days ago because Richard Sherman just interviewed Pete Carrol and they talked about it) I have been told - no brother, that was just a really bad play call :sadcam:

Sometimes we try to rationalize dumb shyt. Even in Madden if you have a X Factor back you wouldn’t throw it on the 1 for the bread lol - why would you do that in the SB while the RB is playing the best football he has ever played with a timeout in your pocket and 20 seconds left. Everything about that play all was completely asinine to the point that even the opposing coaches say it, and we don’t see 1 yard ints in the preseason much less the fukking Super Bowl agaisnt The Pats, so overall

:banderas:Legendary bad shyt man