Marshawn Lynch Laughed In Pete Carroll’s Face When Russell Wilson Threw Super Bowl 49 Interception

b. woods

Peace
Daps
how about the defense dont let the patriots come back. where the smoke at for the so called "legendary" defense allowing the pats to take the lead
they had a 10 pt lead with 8 minutes left.
why the seahawks couldnt close the game out

i give credit for Malcom Butler seeing the play in practice enough/getting beat on it to finally make the correct play on the ball

Two words: TharoLd Simon :scust:

Looking like 2007 Jason David :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
If they score on Russ's pass nobody calling it a dumb play. Nobody. it's only a "dumb"" play because another great player made a play. A truly dumb play wouldve been running a reverse or a screen pass or some shyt. We see qbs throw at the 1 yard line every week
It isn't like russ was some bum ass qb, he was great in the red zone that year.

That Sean P. "cute" shyt :jordanfacepalm:

Dumbass BeveLL still could have drawn up a better pass play than one that a player on the Patriots was familiar with and knew how to disrupt. :snoop:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The narrative surrounding this is overblown and borderline corny at this point
I don't why people act so outraged that a qb threw a ball at the goaline, literally happens every game. Defender just made a hell of a play, plus there was no guarantee marshawn was running that in as I'm sure many expected a run.
The WOAT yall

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
These “rah-rah”
CsH2Hu.gif

Go get ‘em!!” Coaches hate self inspired players.

They there going through their hysterics and you’re into the game your own way sitting like :unimpressed:

They hate that shyt and take it personally

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Actually he did. Vic Beasley almost picked it. Np one seems to remember that though .

Are you going to retract that post after seeing that video?

the embedded link doesn't keep the timestamp, so use the link below and take out the space between the h and the t
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLK78Hgq0A&t=8462s

I'm not retracting shyt :rudy:

I don't get paid to be right on The Coli

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:unimpressed: THERE WAS A MINUTE LEFT...

SEATTLE RAN THE CLOCK DOWN
BEFORE THEY PASSED THE BALL.

THEY
I was hella annoyed at the time. And I still feel that Marshawn would have gotten in but... apparently they hadn't been successful on goal line plays that year and the benefit of passing there is it saved a timeout . It was 2nd down , so the logic was to pass and not use a timeout. Then on 3rd down you could potentially run or pass. If you run on 2nd down, the defense knows you have to pass on 3rd down (unless you do a QB draw with the option to throw it in case there wasn't a clear path to the endzone)

The unsung hero of that play was Brandon Browner who blew up Jermaine Kearse. Kearse was supposed to pick Butler but couldn't.

:to:
Bill bellichek himself said it was right play call given the situation.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasnt it a first or 2nd down too? Like u could of ran it first and then throw it if that didnt work. So stupid when u think back on it
It's difficult to throw in then endzone when the defense knows you have to pass it because you burned your last time out after a potential failed run attempt.

qashif

All Star
Daps
Marshawn hinted at why Carroll chose to pass:
Carroll and his OC wanted the glory by calling this play. they knew the headlines would be all about BEAST MODE, so they anticipated the praise of their would-be brilliant coaching decision