Married Solange caught backing that ass up on Hipster Cac with his hands on them Waist

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not a hoe and I wouldn’t be mad at my man for dancing at a party especially if I was too tired or too busy to attend myself.‍♀️

This is what happens when you marry a man 20+ years older than you.
He ain’t trying to kick with you and your 30 year old friends

Y’all need to stop saying GMB and start saying SNTOM (Say No To Old Men) lol
Who is "yall"?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I LOVE Solange's music, but this shyt doesn't surprise me, for several reasons...

1. She's a Blavity Twitter Darling... they will praise her for this.
2. Other great female Alt-RnB artists are known to be giant h0es (Lauryn, Erykah, etc.)
3. bytches, in general, ain't shyt.

Still bumping this all 2019, tho

:yeshrug:

Its my current ringtone
:banderas:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: thats what happens when you wife up hipster care free women.

Personally I like bytchy, mean, "don't talk me", "I'm only nice to my husband/bf" type of women.:yeshrug:

But leave it to a lot of p*ssy ass nikkas who like the friendly up in everyone face types.

The day I saw Solange beat on Jay z I knew she wasn't mentally stable- and don't give a fukk about anything
bytchy and mean doesn't equal anything good. I dont know where you brehs get your beliefs and philosophies from. I've met mean and bytchy cheaters and hoes.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Not a hoe and I wouldn’t be mad at my man for dancing at a party especially if I was too tired or too busy to attend myself.‍♀️

This is what happens when you marry a man 20+ years older than you.
He ain’t trying to kick with you and your 30 year old friends

Y’all need to stop saying GMB and start saying SNTOM (Say No To Old Men) lol
This is why I never understood why older nikkas stay tryna wife younger chicks. nikkas in they 20's and early 30's ain't tryna deal with these females shyt. fukk I look like being 40+ dealing with that shyt:why:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This is why I never understood why older nikkas stay tryna wife younger chicks. nikkas in they 20's and early 30's ain't tryna deal with these females shyt. fukk I look like being 40+ dealing with that shyt:why:

And what do you think women of your age are doing? Reading books at home? It's the same fukkery. Way better to marry a chick younger than you.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Exactly!

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
And what do you think women of your age are doing? Reading books at home? It's the same fukkery. Way better to marry a chick younger than you.
nikka those bytches are my age.:hhh:

If you're a man of value you can find quality women at pretty much any age.

You deal with more childishness with younger women. I ain't tryna have mind control over these bytches like alot of you nikkas so we'll approach this differently.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
nikka those bytches are my age.:hhh:

If you're a man of value you can find quality women at pretty much any age.

You deal with more childishness with younger women. I ain't tryna have mind control over these bytches like alot of you nikkas so we'll approach this differently.

Youthfulness is quality in itself for women. If you can pull a younger woman, there is no reason to bother yourself with the older one.

Women never mature anyway, especially in this generation. The average women in her 30's act like like a teenager anyway. How old is Solange acting like a highschool thot?