Married Solange caught backing that ass up on Hipster Cac with his hands on them Waist

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Black women are the monsters that society has created and black men have been pretty much complicit because we haven't stood up against the bullshyt. We just "let the shyt happen" as day-day would say in next Friday. The double standards persist because black men are too scared/weak to check black women. This was proven regarding solange with the whole jay z elevator thing. We are truly a matriarchal like community.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Black women are the monsters that society has created and black men have been pretty much complicit because we haven't stood up against the bullshyt. We just "let the shyt happen" as day-day would say in next Friday. The double standards persist because black men are too scared/weak to check black women. This was proven regarding solange with the whole jay z elevator thing. We are truly a matriarchal like community.

This. They are not going to give up their control of the community without a fight.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Ive seen these moves before :wow: just about the time the Molly hits at its peak :wow: she probably higher than a giraffes ass at this party
This what I was thinking watching that second video, she looks high off X or something. Still not an excuse for a married woman

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Shouldn't be surprised but when the shoe is on the other foot, these hoes will do all types of calisthenics to justify shyt they wouldnt let fly
Not a hoe and I wouldn’t be mad at my man for dancing at a party especially if I was too tired or too busy to attend myself.‍♀️

This is what happens when you marry a man 20+ years older than you.
He ain’t trying to kick with you and your 30 year old friends

Y’all need to stop saying GMB and start saying SNTOM (Say No To Old Men) lol