Texas cac threatened his neighbor's sons with a noose and let his dog loose on one of them.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the reasons why it helps to minimize how friendly or approachable you come across. If you look bat sh1t crazy and have a menacing countenance plus a “try me if you want” disposition, you can clear up a lot of obstacles without much effort.

Also, this can be an opportunity to set up insurance companies that specializes specifically on racism. If you’re a subscribed member, and you encounter situations like that of the OP, no worries. Just call us and we will handle the media, lawsuits on the police department etc.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
wtf is the cops doing
TVmBTyq.gif

Being klansmen in their off hours

thats true the cops surely knows this guys and agrees with him

The spokespeople for white supremacy get alot of shine but really it's the ordinary white citizens that are the beating heart of racism.

When you walk into that store out in the sticks and they ALL look at you with the death stare. When you move into that neighborhood and they ALL shun you.

The ordinary citizens are the essence of white supremacy.

The fact is: most white people are virulent racists. The ones alive today were babies or not even born during civil rights. The ones that are full grown adults today, grew up in the 90s and the 2000s when racism was supposed to be on the decline.

I don't think all white people are violent racists, but it's easily 2/3 of them.

And. Shout out to the minority of white folks who actually believe in equality. Them plus the "minorities" make up the liberal part of American society.

But the rest keep it alive. It's because it's in their blood.

Black people should have the right to live wherever they want, but I would advise against putting yourself in the middle of these monsters.

The white people that want to be segregated: let them have their space. They never gonna come to Black Jesus and repent.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the reasons why it helps to minimize how friendly or approachable you come across. If you look bat sh1t crazy and have a menacing countenance plus a “try me if you want” disposition, you can clear up a lot of obstacles without much effort.

Also, this can be an opportunity to set up insurance companies that specializes specifically on racism. If you’re a subscribed member, and you encounter situations like that of the OP, no worries. Just call us and we will handle the media, lawsuits on the police department etc.
^^ ay that ain’t a bad idea! Lol

Some random out of towners show up and put the racism in your town on blast :deadrose:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Glad she got the press involved. Piece of shyt cops were content to let the harassment continue. Devil sees that the Father isn't there so he picks on women and children like a fukkin bytch.
That's racism in a nutshell really, these folks stay picking on people they know they can overpower.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Trash crackers being trash crackers. They want to hang nooses, I’m gonna do the same but with white mannequins. I’m getting all the pit bulls from the pound and letting them loose…