Married Solange caught backing that ass up on Hipster Cac with his hands on them Waist

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
shyt is tragic.

Still waiting on Beyoncé and Lebron to come on out.

Lebron be blatant wit it.
:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Edit: Just the body language in this pic. When Jay Z looked at her like :jbhmm:
Lebron over there completely disregarding Jay Z on some :mjgrin::takedat:
Beyoncé over there with the
tenor.gif
"Yonce all on his mouf like liquor."

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
still married n acting like a ratchet hoe... smh

#GMB

there might be a 1% pool of women in all of society worth settling down with. good luck finding the right one in these modern times. all she had to do was sign them papers if she wanted to see other people. you can't even expect people to be decent anymore and this is whom they were championing for attacking Jay for supposedly cheating. my my... women and accountability mix like oil and water.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
still married n acting like a ratchet hoe... smh

#GMB

there might be a 1% pool of women in all of society worth settling down with. good luck finding the right one in these modern times. all she had to do was sign them papers if she wanted to see other people. you can't even expect people to be decent anymore and this is whom they were championing for attacking Jay for supposedly cheating. my my... women and accountability mix like oil and water.

They're birds breh, you can't expect them to be decent. The sooner we all realize this the better

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
WOW :francis:

And Beyoncé prolly encouraging her to do her thang like a muthafukka :russ:

Terrible:stopitslime:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yall aint ever danced with a married woman at the club :stopitslime:
Nah personally as a female, I wouldn't feel right in that position if I was married.

When I'm with someone other dudes barely even register b/c I'm into my guy. I'm not prudish or anything but boundaries and respect is real shyt.

The optics looks bad and it's not just perception and blowing stuff out of proportion. Simple fundamental basics. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Chances are if you love someone you don't want them grinding on somebody else.

Now if the rumors are true and they separated, this a non-factor.