Married Solange caught backing that ass up on Hipster Cac with his hands on them Waist

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:dead:

if anyone calls you insecure for not accepting that they're a cuck and a fakkit

Breh shyt is crazy now, you can get called insecure if you dont like your girl sitting on her male friends lap in front of you now. And apparently only men can be insecure.

Who the fukk doesn’t have an insecurity about something? People get shamed for having boundaries in a relationship now

This new age shyt is fukking weird. This third eye goddess Ishtar shyt is getting outta hand

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Now you’re just making stuff up :beli:

1251821965_solange_knowles_lg.jpg

4b55d8ed5aef30e743cfe3bb729e1748.jpg
I was like wtf

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised pawgset ain’t itt starting shyt.

I did see someone post black love lost:scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
people do things so different now its hard to know what's what.

a major issue. People doing things different. More times than not, doesnt turn out to be a good thing.

Ive seen these moves before :wow: just about the time the Molly hits at its peak :wow: she probably higher than a giraffes ass at this party

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
"She dancing not kissing or fukking relax"

This right here is bullshyt brehs and if a bytch ever try to shame you for not feeling that shyt bush her ass immediately.
But let Michael B Jordan be three feet away from a white woman, and expect a thesis on why all black men are sell outs. :russ:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
She may be seperated from her husband.

But on the surface, its amazing the amount of julezin' I'm seeing out there from women about this.
Ladies are saying "who cares her husband's old," "she's carefree, living life," "Solange is goals" etc...

If that was a brotha possibly cheating on his black wife? He'd be getting slaughtered. Not bashing sistas but these are those weird double standards that pop up sometimes.
I keep on telling brehs most of these women are hypocrites. Look at the thread about Wendy Williams’s ex husband seeking spousal support. The juelzing in that thread was incredible when the shoe is on the other foot.

These bytches ain’t shyt, and that’s why I treat them as such. :yeshrug: