Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
they slowly transitioned over the last few seasons. The DC season was the turning point.

Olajuwon was a cornball from day 1. Clearly was the “black” dude in a white circle and let that gas him up.

katina soft tho

He's acting like what he thinks stereotypical black men act like. It's that confused shyt that some biracial people be having, especially the ones who were raised by the white side.

shyt is cringe-worthy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Jasmine is the type of broad whom you will always feel like you're walking on eggshells.

Breh can't even have a normal reaction.

She wants a man who constantly talks like the one in my avatar
Nah ya mans Micheal got baggage and he a liar… She treating him accordingly…

I will say this tho I think the judges had the matches right and switch them out at the last minute… Micheal and Katrina, Olajuwon and Jasmina, Lindsay and kris, Alyssa and Mark… The Asian chic and the Asian dude are the only match they ain’t switch up

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

I will say this tho I think the judges had the matches right and switch them out at the last minute… Micheal and Katrina, Olajuwon and Jasmina, Lindsay and kris, Alyssa and Mark… The Asian chic and the Asian dude are the only match they ain’t switch up
I'm speaking of her in general. That broad is cold. Doesn't matter if she was paired up with a breh who got her vagina wet....he'd still get the same treatment

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

I'm speaking of her in general. That broad is cold. Doesn't matter if she was paired up with a breh who got her vagina wet....he'd still get the same treatment

I may be in the minority. But with all their faults and constant arguments, I think they gonna make it :ehh:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
She ain’t cold she just don’t have the right dude yet
Who will put up with her shyt.

I get what you are conveying. If she meets the right guy, she's gonna "back down and show another side of her", "I need a man who can handle a woman like me".....like that episode of the Fresh Prince when Will was dating Jazz's sister...and Carlton shut her down.

She's still a mean bytch.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who will put up with her shyt.

I get what you are conveying. If she meets the right guy, she's gonna "back down and show another side of her", "I need a man who can handle a woman like me".....like that episode of the Fresh Prince when Will was dating Jazz's sister...and Carlton shut her down.

She's still a mean bytch.

Maybe it’s me and her being a fellow West Indian (Jamaican) that shyt don’t bother me because most West Indian women are like that they don’t take no shyt. That’s why they stick with other West Indian dudes

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah she ain’t feeling that dude lol

Yeah that's what she thinks lol. Till she realizes they are mirror images of each other and he's the only one patient enough to deal with her. He's Haitian, she's Jamaican, so he's not foreign to that type of woman

You think the type of guy who she "lusts" after is making her top on his list? Nah :francis::mjlol:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah that's what she thinks lol. Till she realizes they are mirror images of each other and he's the only one patient enough to deal with her. He's Haitian, she's Jamaican, so he's not foreign to that type of woman

You think the type of guy who she "lusts" after is making her top on his list? Nah :francis::mjlol:
West Indian or not Jasmina is annoying, stuck up, and disrespectful. No grown man should tolerate that behavior. Its childish.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
West Indian or not Jasmina is annoying, stuck up, and disrespectful. No grown man should tolerate that behavior. Its childish.

Yupp I agree. Which why I think they might work out. This past episode she was talking with the girls on how "She dislikes that she's not being courted anymore when she was single and it's different now that she's married"

So it's obvious she has a horrible personality and delusional. The men she thinks she wants doesn't want her. Even her friend that visited her on the show that she was talking to was like " You never think you're wrong:usure:"

Michael is probably the only dude on earth who has the patience for her :yeshrug: