Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Olajuwon is probably the biggest fukkboy on Married at First Sight

I legit think he literally caused a scene cause in front of everyone cause he wanted an excuse to not date a Black Women anymore :picard::mjlol:

That was the weakest excuse I've ever seen. Dude is so see through :russ:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I do think he went overboard but I agree on the dating app situation. You would think he found her talking to another dude or something. I think Katina should change her mind about him. He's doing too much especially in front of people.

Edit: I figured Jasmina wasn't into Michael like that. He's going above and beyond at this point. Which is sad.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I’m so tired of this dude. Did he grow up with a father in the house?
He gives off estrogen energy.

"I'm gonna let everyone know that I'm mad at you and not tell you why I am mad at you"

Only bytchez play that game along with the "You need to figure out what I am mad at you about" nonsense.

He's got the emotional maturity of a teenage girl.

Last edited:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
I understand O being mad but he overreacted of course. Terrible communicator.

yeah homie is wilding and projecting

how the fukk did he find this...if she wasnt on it. Was just randomly rummaging through her phone? Was she on the app? Was her account active?

it seems like he found (once again how?) and completely ODed. It kinda sucks but could be an honest mistake
dude was a man whore and has trust issues. He know he had to get rid of all his shyt on social media to avoid temptation & focus on his relationship, but holding it against Katina cause she didnt have to