Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
She is physically attractive, but you understand why she's single. Her personality sucks. Met mad broads just like her and there is never a 2nd date. Cold broads are a turnoff. I like warm and kind women.
Definitely. Im glad I got a chick that's sweet with a since of humor. That cold shyt will get you booted no matter how fine you are. Some people don't see that they are in their own way of true happiness. They can't take criticism but want you to change who u are to suite their needs. Smh

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Seems like O wants a maid. You ain’t going to find too many women who cook now a days. You are better off cooking with each other to figure what you two like. I’m still lol at her bringing back water and bread. But yea she ain’t going to turn into a chef overnight.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Seems like O wants a maid. You ain’t going to find too many women who cook now a days. You are better off cooking with each other to figure what you two like. I’m still lol at her bringing back water and bread. But yea she ain’t going to turn into a chef overnight.

I don't think he wants a maid or for her to be a better cook. He wants to emotionally and mentally destroy his wife so she's 100% dependent on him. Her "cooking" is just a vehicle to get to his evil destination

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he wants a maid or for her to be a better cook. He wants to emotionally and mentally destroy his wife so she's 100% dependent on him. Her "cooking" is just a vehicle to get to his evil destination

during the wedding his friends said O would try to mold her into the type of wife he wanted (guess they were telling the truth)
honestly I am suprised that Katina is dealing with his shyt or hasnt spazzed. I dont get it but I expect them to stay together

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Yeah Jasmina has a trash personality. She decent looking, but I don't think she's as beautiful as she think she is to be acting so cold and critical.

O very well might not be that attracted to Katrina considering he's never dated a black woman before.:patrice: All this cooking and cleaning shyt might just be a front for that. That or like some of you said he wants to destroy and build her up for him.

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
O needs an interpreter. Breh does not know how to convey his thoughts without sounding like an a$$hole....and exactly how much cleaning does that little ass apartment need:mjtf: This nikka is talking about cleaning up like they live in a 4000 sq ft home or some. Ya'll have no kids, no pets, the only mess I saw was all the tripods and equipment from the production team left in the living room.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Jasmina has a trash personality. She decent looking, but I don't think she's as beautiful as she think she is to be acting so cold and critical.

O very well might not be that attracted to Katrina considering he's never dated a black woman before.:patrice: All this cooking and cleaning shyt might just be a front for that. That or like some of you said he wants to destroy and build her up for him.

I hate that I’m saying this, but I do not think he would talk to a prissy white girl like that, but at the same time Katina is disappointing. I thought she would be the opposite but she seems so meek she gotta stand up for herself. Like another poster said, Jasmina would’ve been maced this nikka :russ:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Aight so I'm not the only one who thought that about Katina lmao she's nice and means well but she doesn't seem to bright to me.

If you could put her and Jasmina together tho :takedat::takedat::takedat:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate that I’m saying this, but I do not think he would talk to a prissy white girl like that, but at the same time Katina is disappointing. I thought she would be the opposite but she seems so meek she gotta stand up for herself. Like another poster said, Jasmina would’ve been maced this nikka :russ:

She’s just shutting down. I think most women would when you consider O’s delivery. Remember, she doesn’t know this guy. They have a toxic relationship and O is a clown.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight so I'm not the only one who thought that about Katina lmao she's nice and means well but she doesn't seem to bright to me.

If you could put her and Jasmina together tho :takedat::takedat::takedat:

she’s not ready man. Folk think because thry no longer want to go to the club that they’re ready for marriage. The most mature/ready person to me is the jobless breh.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I think one of Ola's red flags were testing Katina at the gym. He wanted to see if she would allow him to talk to her like that and could use the gym setting as an excuse. She put up with it and because she continued to do so it kept getting worse.

You can see she's eager to please and get validation from her husband. He doesn't know how to encourage her and respect her as a woman and as another human being because he feels like she is inferior.

He is trying to be patient because I do believe if he had an exit, he wouldn't put up with a woman who doesn't love to cook. He needs to look at what he can do differently, to help her and not undermine both of them with the constant criticism.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think one of Ola's red flags were testing Katina at the gym. He wanted to see if she would allow him to talk to her like that and could use the gym setting as an excuse. She put up with it and because she continued to do so it kept getting worse.

You can see she's eager to please and get validation from her husband. He doesn't know how to encourage her and respect her as a woman and as another human being because he feels like she is inferior.

He is trying to be patient because I do believe if he had an exit, he wouldn't put up with a woman who doesn't love to cook. He needs to look at what he can do differently, to help her and not undermine both of them with the constant criticism.
My question is, “ has he ever had a relationship where the woman cooked constantly”?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Olajuwon a fraud

Buddy def socially awkward and more of a cac than a nikka

Dude did not have success with hoes and false flagging like he was some playboy ass nikka

He probably messed with any white hoe that he could get to get validation cause he self conscious

He definitely has anger issues and his upbringing lacked discipline

ANY man that would go on a show like this pathetic and mentally weak

He just more so than the rest

No way in hell u would need to do some lame shyt like this as a man:mjlol:

*also Katrina is butt fukking ugly to me

She looks like a baby buzzard in the face and her wig is disgusting
He body looks like deformed angel hair pasta