Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
My question is, “ has he ever had a relationship where the woman cooked constantly”?

I'm guessing his mom
most in men this day and age dont have his mindset, unless they were raised in a traditional household where the women did everything
it seems like O thought being a wife meant being a cook and maid as well

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm guessing his mom
most in men this day and age dont have his mindset, unless they were raised in a traditional household where the women did everything
it seems like O thought being a wife meant being a cook and maid as well
I don't think he's ever been in a relationship. Just smashed a bunch of white hoes who would do anything and kept it moving. He's young and doesn't honor or acknowledge the concept of a partner as a best friend so he looks down to her as not on his level. Years later, he'll regret this.

The reason why she accepts this is because men that are pushovers in her past, she tends to get over on so she respects this.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't think he's ever been in a relationship. Just smashed a bunch of white hoes who would do anything and kept it moving. He's young and doesn't honor or acknowledge the concept of a partner as a best friend so he looks down to her as not on his level. Years later, he'll regret this.
^^^

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has Ola smashed Katina yet? I can’t help but think if homegirl was white, he’d have been all up in her guts since the wedding night. He moves weird to me. There’s something off putting about him.

He's overbearing and likes to hear himself talk. Thinks he's special for some reason. Honestly I'd have to help Katina with that weave though. No excuse for a sista in the US to be wearing that shyt on her head.

I don't find any of the broads phyisically attractive except for Jasmina and her personality sucks, so she might as well be a 0 in the looks department.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
He's overbearing and likes to hear himself talk. Thinks he's special for some reason. Honestly I'd have to help Katina with that weave though. No excuse for a sista in the US to be wearing that shyt on her head.

I don't find any of the broads phyisically attractive except for Jasmina and her personality sucks, so she might as well be a 0 in the looks department.
Oh you can just tell that her wig smelling like the carpet of a dog owner’s living room.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like that should be a knock on the show however. Can’t keep having these obvious duds. I find none of the women attractive so I rather not watch this season

Seems like these producers matched broken people together just to create drama. No healthy compatible couples this season.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
LieEArQ.png

Someone make this a universal smilie for "fukkboy"

Last edited:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Seems like these producers matched broken people together just to create drama. No healthy compatible couples this season.

they slowly transitioned over the last few seasons. The DC season was the turning point.

Olajuwon was a cornball from day 1. Clearly was the “black” dude in a white circle and let that gas him up.

katina soft tho

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I think Noi and Steve will make it. The other couples are on some aggressive and passive aggressive disrespectful shyt.
He's going get her hopes up, leading her and everyone into believing he'll stick it out because of his laid back demeanor......and BANG, bush her on Decision Day.

Just watch.

Last edited: