Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yupp I agree. Which why I think they might work out. This past episode she was talking with the girls on how "She dislikes that she's not being courted anymore when she was single and it's different now that she's married"

So it's obvious she has a horrible personality and delusional. The men she thinks she wants doesn't want her. Even her friend that visited her on the show that she was talking to was like " You never think you're wrong:usure:"

Michael is probably the only dude on earth who has the patience for her :yeshrug:
Although its wrong I can definitely see why dudes stepped out on her. Or went with somebody else. She let those looks go to her head. Always wanna be right by controlling the conversation. Michael does have patience but one day he might snap on her. She talks to him like a child. Rolling her eyes when he speaks is crazy. She did acknowledge her behavior at the end. Let's see what happens.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Y'all sound kinda wild criticizing Katina:skip:
She was in an abusive relationship before and is in another one now, I think she's mentally gone into survival mode and is desperate for validation because Ola has completely broken her down. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he put hands on her.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah that's what she thinks lol. Till she realizes they are mirror images of each other and he's the only one patient enough to deal with her. He's Haitian, she's Jamaican, so he's not foreign to that type of woman

You think the type of guy who she "lusts" after is making her top on his list? Nah :francis::mjlol:
He’s American of Haitian decent he ain’t grow up in Haiti.. Jasmina grew up in Jamaica big difference

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
West Indian or not Jasmina is annoying, stuck up, and disrespectful. No grown man should tolerate that behavior. Its childish.
So y’all just going to completely ignore Micheal being a wild liar and always confrontational? She is literally matching the energy he’s giving out lmaoo

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Michael definitely got some shyt he need to deal with on a personal level. I think he said he lost his mom, pops, and grandma in the same year or some shyt. My boy is hurt, which is understandable but he gotta address that.

Jasmina seems hurt too, and it shows in how she interacts with people. Experts got it right matching them, they are meant for each other

Mother abandoned her and she said I think on the 2nd episode that "She never lived in the same city with the men in her past relationships. It has always been long distance"

How the hell you never been in the same state/city in any of your relationships :russ::dahell:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Y'all sound kinda wild criticizing Katina:skip:
She was in an abusive relationship before and is in another one now, I think she's mentally gone into survival mode and is desperate for validation because Ola has completely broken her down. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he put hands on her.
Actually she literally said she was the dominant 1 in her last relationship :dead:

She said she like that O is dominant and take the lead cause her last relationship was the opposite :dead:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So y’all just going to completely ignore Micheal being a wild liar and always confrontational? She is literally matching the energy he’s giving out lmaoo
Yes he is a liar. Never said he was innocent in this. But he's making an effort. Both of them are toxic and deserve each other.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Girl and I just getting caught up on Seasons 11 and 12 (in the middle of 12 now but somewhat familiar with the viral ish).

Experts trolling at this point, lol.

"She'll help him with more of this." "He'll help bring stability to her life". He can't stop her wanting to be a heaux while he 10 years older and on a different timeline my nicca :mjlol:.

Just do your fukking job and match mfs like you got some sense who appear to at least be on the same wavelength. :stopitslime:

Like the least you can do is not pair a God loving mf with a damn near atheist. Or a party girl who was just fukkin on something 2 weeks ago with somebody ready to settle down. Or going against what people listed what they're attracted to physically to see if creates a deeper bond.

Stop it Pastor Cal & em :hhh:

On another note, this Chris/Paige shyt in its entirety is :russ: