Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I haven't watched since that cac with the mobile home got hooked up with that big booty senorita :wow:

Edit:

Bruh she was bad as fukk. She the reason I got into the show

Edit 2: Tom fukked up. This is his new chick :huhldup:

Bad as fukk? :deadmanny:

Shawty was like 23 and looked old as hell and literally had a big ass bald spot in the top of her dome:bryan:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Shawty was like 23 and looked old as hell and literally had a big ass bald spot in the top of her dome:bryan:

:dahell: Seriously wtf is yall talking about? What bald spot? She's bad to me, I dont care what yall say

mask.png

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
Jasmina is miserable! She has Michael explaining himself and being open and doesn't give shyt in return.

either Jasmina is simply a cold chick or she aint feeling Mike
personally I've felt from the wedding she aint feeling him like that
based on the seasons I've watched if there isnt some type of initial attraction from the jump the relationship is doomed. Alyssa & Chris are the worse case scenario but effectively the same happened last season between Brett & Ryan

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This dude O is a scumbag. Makes sense he only dated white women.

I hate to say it cause I know her but Jasmina might have a complex and can’t seem to compromise. Maybe she just ain’t feeling oh boy. Micheal was brave to show his emotion, he needs therapy. Personally I wouldn’t express those feelings with another I felt wasn’t my ride or die.

Mark got to know Lindsey and he ain’t feeling her but at the same time he seems like your typical uncultured white American lol

stave

Superstar
Daps
based on the seasons I've watched if there isnt some type of initial attraction from the jump the relationship is doomed. Alyssa & Chris are the worse case scenario but effectively the same happened last season between Brett & Ryan

I think it's the latter. She seems pretty reserved and since he comes off the same way it always seems like they are forcing themselves to interact. Doesn't really help him that she holds grudges. And then she starts talking to him like one of her students in class or something.

He was deadass confused when she started doing it last time and so was I. He wasn't yelling at all :mjtf:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jasmina is miserable! She has Michael explaining himself and being open and doesn't give shyt in return.

Been telling yall she's no good. And that shyt she said...I hope it's edited cuz that would be some disrespectful shyt to say. Her and Lindsay been disrespectful to their husbands. Hubbies will be fine. These broads on borrowed time. You'd think they'd be a bit more practical.

Olajuwon is a straight up self important CLOWN! Get off my screen :camby:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Even if she's not feeling him, she's cold and I've always gotten that view of her. Not surprising as she wasn't raised by her own parents. Too many people come on this show with crazy expectations. If physical attraction is something you can't develop with someone the don't go on the show. This is why I'd never go on the show. Physical attraction means too much to me.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Even if she's not feeling him, she's cold and I've always gotten that view of her. Not surprising as she wasn't raised by her own parents. Too many people come on this show with crazy expectations. If physical attraction is something you can't develop with someone the don't go on the show. This is why I'd never go on the show. Physical attraction means too much to me.
I find her physically attractive. But she's petty and holds grudges. And you're right I think she's just not feeling him. Might be being nice for the camera. At the same time homie ain't creating that chemistry with her either. shyt neither of them are. I feel bad for his losses though.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find her physically attractive. But she's petty and holds grudges. And you're right I think she's just not feeling him. Might be being nice for the camera. At the same time homie ain't creating that chemistry with her either. shyt neither of them are. I feel bad for his losses though.

She is physically attractive, but you understand why she's single. Her personality sucks. Met mad broads just like her and there is never a 2nd date. Cold broads are a turnoff. I like warm and kind women.