Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
yea, someone do me a favor and put the tag out when it's decision day, don't think i've watched in a month now

Decision Day just aired on Wednesday

Spoiler alert, Every cast member made their decision on staying married except for Shaq and Kirsten

Kirsten said she wants to stay married. With Shaq, they left his decision on a cliff hanger for next week. Uh oh :lupe:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Decision Day just aired on Wednesday

Spoiler alert, Every cast member made their decision on staying married except for Shaq and Kirsten

Kirsten said she wants to stay married. With Shaq, they left his decision on a cliff hanger for next week. Uh oh :lupe:
Cap…. jasmine and arris didn’t stay together

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This season didn't have the fukkery of past seasons but I am not surprised only one couple stayed together.

Arris just needed to be honest with himself and be a lifetime bachelor.

Shaq tho :snoop: but I kinda understand. Shaq grew up in a single mother household. Kirsten is basically a Black princess and when Shaq met her father it confirmed it. With that said he is going to regret decision. Even the experts say he can't do any better that in the wild.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This season didn't have the fukkery of past seasons but I am not surprised only one couple stayed together.

Shaq tho :snoop: but I kinda understand. Shaq grew up in a single mother household. Kirsten is basically a Black princess and when Shaq met her father it confirmed it. With that said he is going to regret decision. Even the experts say he can't do any better that in the wild.

Shak is soft. In the real world he's not getting that girl. She had her walls up cuz IMO she wasn't attracted to him and her attraction lowly developed.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

Breh is gay.