Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm still confused what everyone sees in Kirsten, she has one of the worst personalities on the MAFS I've ever seen

She literally waited till the last week on the show to give a glimpse of her personality, didn't even let Shaq meet her father till the very end. Then on top of that she was attacking Shaq's personality from the jump. On top of that she has a closed off personality. I still don't know who she is personality-wise, she has way too many emotional walls up. Then does not care about supporting a husband, she just cares about her needs. She let it slip that being a gold digger is "just who she is, and you will have to deal with it"

I can see why Shaq left. In the back of a man's mind, you don't want to have to feel like you always live up to unreachable expectations just to make her "happy". It seems like even if the man of her dreams came running she still wouldn't be happy with him

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I'm still confused what everyone sees in Kirsten, she has one of the worst personalities on the MAFS I've ever seen

She literally waited till the last week on the show to give a glimpse of her personality, didn't even let Shaq meet her father till the very end. Then on top of that she was attacking Shaq's personality from the jump. On top of that she has a closed off personality. I still don't know who she is personality-wise, she has way too many emotional walls up. Then does not care about supporting a husband, she just cares about her needs. She let it slip that being a gold digger is "just who she is, and you will have to deal with it"

I can see why Shaq left. In the back of a man's mind, you don't want to have to feel like you always live up to unreachable expectations just to make her "happy". It seems like even if the man of her dreams came running she still wouldn't be happy with him
Brehs are fooled by a pretty face and attributing positive qualities to her. Even Pastor Cal is talking about he isn't going to do better as if the experts spent any time with them. Chick had the personality of a wet blanket until it was time to let dude know that she expected a house and a car. She knew how to use who words and be present when it was time to spell that part out. And everyone is forgetting that she started the show saying she had never been attracted to a black guy before. She gives off sugar baby vibes, which is probably why she stayed in that empty ass crib.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Brehs are fooled by a pretty face and attributing positive qualities to her. Even Pastor Cal is talking about he isn't going to do better as if the experts spent any time with them. Chick had the personality of a wet blanket until it was time to let dude know that she expected a house and a car. She knew how to use who words and be present when it was time to spell that part out. And everyone is forgetting that she started the show saying she had never been attracted to a black guy before. She gives off sugar baby vibes, which is probably why she stayed in that empty ass crib.
bald lol, had me thinking if i totally forgot her being a c00n lol

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah, go rewatch the very first ones when they show their casting info before they meet their spouses. She did make a big deal out of his bald head when she met him, but in the casting episode she said she had never found black men attractive before.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I can't stand Nicole
Word. She takes pride in being messy. Can't wait until breh leaves her crazy ass.
This season didn't have the fukkery of past seasons but I am not surprised only one couple stayed together.

Arris just needed to be honest with himself and be a lifetime bachelor.

Shaq tho :snoop: but I kinda understand. Shaq grew up in a single mother household. Kirsten is basically a Black princess and when Shaq met her father it confirmed it. With that said he is going to regret decision. Even the experts say he can't do any better that in the wild.
I was thinking the same thing about Shaq but I feel like I saw his pops at the wedding. Doesn't mean his pops raised him tho. Breh definitely had feminine mannerisms tho.
Shaq gay af. He was using all the taglines women use... I'm not supported, u didn't show enough attention, I felt alone. And then he start crying. Like wtf. nikka man up.

I don't think Kirsten is as bad as y'all portraying her to be. She just needed a real nikka to lead her. shyt I'm visiting Nashville in July I'm going to try to find her ass lol
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how often he expected her to attend his events :gucci: Like man the fukk up breh. She's entitled to have her own life. How u in the midst of finishing school and doing all this traveling yet looking to get married :what: Breh is only 31 years old. Take the time to finish working on you and then take the next step. I'm stunned she actually let him smash.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

I agree she started off kind of bad but I'd argue she got better over time. I can't fault her for being disappointed the experts paired her with a bald man when she explicitly stated she wasn't attracted to them. I'm not even mad at her for being upfront about her expectations for her husband. In fact I appreciate the honesty. You can either get with it or realize y'all on different wavelengths. I found the fact she appears willing to cater to her man extremely attractive given how rare that seems nowadays. Last but most importantly I appreciated her fat ass and pretty face :noah: Raw and no regrets. Mind you, I'm of the opinion that no matter how attractive a woman is you'll find a man sick of her shyt. But THAT nikka don't stand a chance of doing better. Nobody is gonna be perfect.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I found it. Around the 1 hour 8 minute mark:

I was shocked because the experts had a serious moment a few seasons back saying that they automatically disqualify brehs that say they're not attracted to black women. It was a hell of an ask to make dude the first brotha she's attracted to.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I found it. Around the 1 hour 8 minute mark:

I was shocked because the experts had a serious moment a few seasons back saying that they automatically disqualify brehs that say they're not attracted to black women. It was a hell of an ask to make dude the first brotha she's attracted to.

I don’t think she meant it like she don’t date black men regularly, Kirsten doesn’t speak well lol. It’s more her just saying she doesn’t find a lot of men she’s into, but since she dates black men she qualified men with the adjective “black”.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don’t think she meant it like she don’t date black men regularly, Kirsten doesn’t speak well lol. It’s more her just saying she doesn’t find a lot of men she’s into, but since she dates black men she qualified men with the adjective “black”.
Interesting choice of words :mjpls:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I agree she started off kind of bad but I'd argue she got better over time. I can't fault her for being disappointed the experts paired her with a bald man when she explicitly stated she wasn't attracted to them. I'm not even mad at her for being upfront about her expectations for her husband. In fact I appreciate the honesty. You can either get with it or realize y'all on different wavelengths. I found the fact she appears willing to cater to her man extremely attractive given how rare that seems nowadays. Last but most importantly I appreciated her fat ass and pretty face :noah: Raw and no regrets. Mind you, I'm of the opinion that no matter how attractive a woman is you'll find a man sick of her shyt. But THAT nikka don't stand a chance of doing better. Nobody is gonna be perfect.
Better would be a person that genuinely cares for him.
She is not close to that.

Last edited:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
I bailed on this show bout half way through the season
i still follow this thread and listen to a few podcasts...but looks like I made the right decision

show has jumped the shark and since they are incapable having more than one couple make it 8 weeks they are adding scripted, typical reality fake drama on the back end

so of course Mack trying to kick to Gina, who is a completely different person now but he gotta move
once again why were Mack & Dom even on the show. Mack moved to Nashville to be on the show and Dom was too fukking young & volunteered by her mom

i wonder how many applicants actually apply on their or how many are scouted by producers and voulunteered by friends & family?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I’m on the Episode where Airris was dancing with the instructor. Dude is a clown lol

Jasmine should get her teeth fixed tho. Asap.