Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shaq acts like a bytch, way too needy. Im actually surprised Kirsten had sex with him. I do think she’s developed feelings for him but I think she’s getting annoyed with him being so over emotional and needy, it doesn’t help that his voice and wrists mannerisms are fruity.

Who do y’all think will actually decide to stay married? I know for sure Clint and Gina won’t—Gina keeps making it all the way clear that she’s not attracted to him and is keeping it friendly. I know Airess and jasmine aren’t either. I dunno about Kirsten and Shaq. Obviously Chris and Nicole will.

I do want to defend Airess a bit. I mean yes he’s a fboy, but if he’s not attracted to Jasmine and she’s not want he wants then i think he’s handling it the best he can. I think him refraining from sex or anything physical is good—prevents him from hurting Jasmine anymore than he is. She is a good woman but attraction does matter IMO and people shouldn’t discount that and tell him to force something that’s not there.
I don’t get that from Shaq at all. Kristen gives mixed signals and she changes what she wants or what she’s looking for all the time. She also doesn’t open up that much so he’s forced to work with her surface level wants and needs.

I don’t know what’s real about her and what’s not. She showed him that fake apartment (at least I hope it was fake because it had no furniture or pictures), and she won’t let him meet her family.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shaq acts like a bytch, way too needy. Im actually surprised Kirsten had sex with him. I do think she’s developed feelings for him but I think she’s getting annoyed with him being so over emotional and needy, it doesn’t help that his voice and wrists mannerisms are fruity.

Who do y’all think will actually decide to stay married? I know for sure Clint and Gina won’t—Gina keeps making it all the way clear that she’s not attracted to him and is keeping it friendly. I know Airess and jasmine aren’t either. I dunno about Kirsten and Shaq. Obviously Chris and Nicole will.

I do want to defend Airess a bit. I mean yes he’s a fboy, but if he’s not attracted to Jasmine and she’s not want he wants then i think he’s handling it the best he can. I think him refraining from sex or anything physical is good—prevents him from hurting Jasmine anymore than he is. She is a good woman but attraction does matter IMO and people shouldn’t discount that and tell him to force something that’s not there.

I believe it's built up resentment from the stuff she said earlier, and he hasn't gotten over it

- Kirsten saying he jokes too much and that she doesn't like his sense of humor
- Kirsten putting him in a friendzone until about a week ago
- Kristen saying he's not masculine in front of one of the Experts

But it's up to Shaq to be man enough to talk about that early resentment he is building up. Can't be holding that in, shyt is unhealthy

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I don’t get that from Shaq at all. Kristen gives mixed signals and she changes what she wants or what she’s looking for all the time. She also doesn’t open up that much so he’s forced to work with her surface level wants and needs.

I don’t know what’s real about her and what’s not. She showed him that fake apartment (at least I hope it was fake because it had no furniture or pictures), and she won’t let him meet her family.
Kirsten reminds me of myself so I get her. I don’t think she’s good with emotions and letting people in and is fine and may even desire a more simple connection as a result. She’s aloof and gets more aloof when confronted with situations or uncomfortable shyt where you’re expected to dig into your emotions and respond a certain way.

I think she’s private too and isn’t letting anyone in until she’s certain about shyt.
She didn’t even like Shaq at first so that could be a big part of why over time she’s changed what she wants. I do think she’s developed feelings for him though, but her way of connecting with him and what she envisioned her marriage and role as a wife is different from his.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I believe it's built up resentment from the stuff she said earlier, and he hasn't gotten over it

She wasn’t attracted to him at first so I think she was honestly just annoyed with him in the beginning just for being him.
Again, refer to answer above.
He’s a bit moist. I think she was put on the spot and didn’t know how to answer the question. If you recall she was asked if he was masculine and she tried to carefully answer. But come on Breh, through out this season I’ve questioned Shaq’s sexuality more than once because he isn’t the most masculine…
But it's up to Shaq to be man enough to talk about that early resentment he is building up. Can't be holding that in, shyt is unhealthy
Right.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t get past the teeth. She’s not my general type but if not for the teeth and we met and clicked then I could see it.

I’m not super shallow, I just like the range of what so like and if I don’t……it’s why I could never go on the show.
Same. Not my type but I wouldn’t reject her off the bat. The teeth though. Like cmon. Fix that shyt.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

Airris has actually grown on me during the course of the season. It sucks for Jasmine since her husband isn't attracted to her, but I respect his honesty throughout the process. Kudos to Jasmine as well for being accountable on how HER actions haven't helped the situation either.

Shaq's mannerisms don't have anything to do with Kirsten breh. Not gonna call dude gay but he definitely has feminine mannerisms.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Yea Shaq irks me. He's just so awkward around his WIFE! He doesn't make her feel comfortable and she can't give herself to him because he doesn't act like he's ready. He's just too whiny and needy.

I thought Arris was improving but it's too late, that nikka is toxic. :russ:

Jasmine is just so thirsty she'll accept the bare minimum from him. Tbh this season is ass. Clint is carrying the season and he deserved better than crazy mouth Gina.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I high-key done checked out of this season. Missed like the last 2-3 episodes and have no interest to get caught up. They gon need to throw this shyt on Netflix soon if they can't get that quality back up.

Ain't finna be searching out for Lifetime or Lifetime adjacent streaming services for no mid.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I high-key done checked out of this season. Missed like the last 2-3 episodes and have no interest to get caught up. They gon need to throw this shyt on Netflix soon if they can't get that quality back up.

Ain't finna be searching out for Lifetime or Lifetime adjacent streaming services for no mid.
You haven't missed anything.