Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

vino

Superstar
Daps
They can’t do another season in Tennessee. These couple boring ass hell.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This matchup should've been the Western Conference Finals. Whoever wins this series is coming out the West.

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
i stopped watching this shyt
this season has been trash and its hard to get behind when only one couple has a chance of making it

honestly i only fukk with this thread and a couple podcasts but cant watch the show no mo
i think its time to throw this show and concept in the bushes unless they really revamp

tthey need to cast ppl who really want to be married and not looking for the perfect person who doesnt exist
the experts really need to be more involved in putting ppl together and during the process
they need to take more time between seasons to really vet ppl and see if they serious
dont do a season in Tennesse where no one is from Tennesse...it reeks of ppl just trying to get on tv or looking for IG fame
dont cast ppl in their 20s
dont cast ppl too caught in looks or specific types
dont cast fukkbois
dont cast virgins
dont cast ppl who whole personalities are their jobs
dont cast ppl that should be in therapy
dont cast ppl looking for clout
dont cast egomanics and liars
dont cast ppl that have been accused of domestic violence

other than that every is great

vino

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t watched the last three episodes. Boring as fukk.

How many more episodes until this season is over?

Yeah, this season is trash. The last episode was boring but there was scene that was very corny. It seemed really scripted too. The women were doing a ladies night out and approached by some dudes in the bar. The conversation was weird too.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yo, I just saw the new episode. Had a bunch of dudes using lines they heard on them podcasts lecturing women(from the show) they met at a bar and talking “Beta”. Dude flash the keys to his car and brag about having 2 740’s. That shyt was embarrassing man
shyt was hilarious. It was like they got a bunch of coli six figure brehs for that segment
:heh:

vino

Superstar
Daps
shyt was hilarious. It was like they got a bunch of coli six figure brehs for that segment
:heh:

When they kept saying “Beta” this and that and the one guy lecturing about what a real man does. That shyt was embarrassing man. Then dude pulled keys out, shook them and said the car ls outside. I feel like this has to be scripted man. I hope it was man.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
When they kept saying “Beta” this and that and the one guy lecturing about what a real man does. That shyt was embarrassing man. Then dude pulled keys out, shook them and said the car ls outside. I feel like this has to be scripted man. I hope it was man.
Tbh I’m starting to think the entire franchise is scripted and these folks ain’t actually trying to be married

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
On Decision Day, Gina legit said "I wish Clint took the initiative so I can feel like a wife"

This is the same woman who said she didn't even want to live in the same apartment with Clint in the first couple episodes, cried that she thought she was "forced" to live with him, and still slept in separate rooms after she moved in with him

Then constantly verbally attacks Clints calling him "ginger" and saying "he had a bizarre immature wild personality"

Gina might have the WOAT personality I've ever seen. She really is ugly inside and out :dead: