Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This season didn't have the fukkery of past seasons but I am not surprised only one couple stayed together.

Arris just needed to be honest with himself and be a lifetime bachelor.

Shaq tho :snoop: but I kinda understand. Shaq grew up in a single mother household. Kirsten is basically a Black princess and when Shaq met her father it confirmed it. With that said he is going to regret decision. Even the experts say he can't do any better that in the wild.
That’s just physically, Kirsten was a headache of a woman otherwise

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Shak is soft. In the real world he's not getting that girl. She had her walls up cuz IMO she wasn't attracted to him and her attraction lowly developed.

Yea he's gonna feeling like that bald cac hippy from last season like he fukked.
Breh is gay.

He's not gay, but I do think he needs therapy.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This season didn't have the fukkery of past seasons but I am not surprised only one couple stayed together.

Arris just needed to be honest with himself and be a lifetime bachelor.

Shaq tho :snoop: but I kinda understand. Shaq grew up in a single mother household. Kirsten is basically a Black princess and when Shaq met her father it confirmed it. With that said he is going to regret decision. Even the experts say he can't do any better that in the wild.
Arris is definitely a life long bachelor. I was like dude 5 years ago. Just banging someone for a few months until it fizzled out and then moved on to the next one. Breh is gonna be 45 and knock someone up and have his first child. He not gonna wife her though...he bachelor town until he can't pull anymore.

Jasmine seem like she still open for Arris. Even if she has a new dude/date. She just want to be in a relationship. Don't matter who. Personally, I thought she would've been a great match for Shaq. I think the experts fukked up here. Amd Arris maybe should've matched with Kirsten.

Shaq realized he should've said yes. Although I feel him on being curved and her attacking his masculinity, dude do come off a lil sweet, and in all honesty as the experts said, he's not gonna do better than her. Looks wise, not that looks are the end all be all, but looks wise he's not gonna do better and by the end she was legit trying. shyts gonna hit him in 6-12 months that the best he gonna do in the future is some Abbott elementary looking brehette. No shade to my Philly sistren.

Waiting for Clint to turn heel. From the previews he seems like the a$$hole I always thought he might be.

Mac and Gina, sure. It is what it is. I don't think they match, but, go for it. Thought it was some bytchass shyt Nicole brought it up though. You don't do that amongst everyone.

DPeezy

Rookie
Daps
Shaq gay af. He was using all the taglines women use... I'm not supported, u didn't show enough attention, I felt alone. And then he start crying. Like wtf. nikka man up.

I don't think Kirsten is as bad as y'all portraying her to be. She just needed a real nikka to lead her. shyt I'm visiting Nashville in July I'm going to try to find her ass lol

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Shaq gay af. He was using all the taglines women use... I'm not supported, u didn't show enough attention, I felt alone. And then he start crying. Like wtf. nikka man up.

I don't think Kirsten is as bad as y'all portraying her to be. She just needed a real nikka to lead her. shyt I'm visiting Nashville in July I'm going to try to find her ass lol

Shaq was raised in a low income single mother household. He absorbed his mothers female tendencies and he is still trying to work his way out of it.

Kirsten was raised in a two parent parent household in an upper middleclass home. She needed a dude that already arrived Shaq is still in process.

The experts just don't care at this point.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She did all the work in that relationship, imo. A stronger more successful dude would have kept her in check.
Exactly. Dude out here crying about everything. A more assertive dude and she woulda been different IMO. Not to say she doesn’t have her own problems…what broad doesn’t?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shaq was raised in a low income single mother household. He absorbed his mothers female tendencies and he is still trying to work his way out of it.

Kirsten was raised in a two parent parent household in an upper middleclass home. She needed a dude that already arrived Shaq is still in process.

The experts just don't care at this point.
Experts stopped caring a few seasons ago, they are negligent at this point. Bring back Dr Bibiana fine ass. Probably left when shyt went sideways.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She did all the work in that relationship, imo. A stronger more successful dude would have kept her in check.
They weren’t aligned for a lot of reasons. I can’t see how anyone would say he made a bad decision as it relates to a sustainable marriage.