Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I thought at first Nicole was a talkative sweetheart with a personality. But wow, I'm seeing she's revealing herself as a headcase

Literally told her husband, "When I say I need space I actually don't and want you to not give me space. If you're not ready to handle my constant need for reassurance you can run away now"

Sorry but dealing with women who have "alot of walls up" that you have to "tear down" is downright unattractive :huhldup:

Have no idea how any Man can be attracted to a Woman who has the emotional intelligence of a child
She set women back with that, played 100% into the saying of women are indecisive/don’t know what they want.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought at first Nicole was a talkative sweetheart with a personality. But wow, I'm seeing she's revealing herself as a headcase

Literally told her husband, "When I say I need space I actually don't and want you to not give me space. If you're not ready to handle my constant need for reassurance you can run away now"

Sorry but dealing with women who have "alot of walls up" that you have to "tear down" is downright unattractive :huhldup:

Have no idea how any Man can be attracted to a Woman who has the emotional intelligence of a child
It is, but there’s a reason why those walls are up. She needs therapy. Therapy is a good thing but still gets looked down upon.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Shaq acts like a bytch, way too needy. Im actually surprised Kirsten had sex with him. I do think she’s developed feelings for him but I think she’s getting annoyed with him being so over emotional and needy, it doesn’t help that his voice and wrists mannerisms are fruity.

Who do y’all think will actually decide to stay married? I know for sure Clint and Gina won’t—Gina keeps making it all the way clear that she’s not attracted to him and is keeping it friendly. I know Airess and jasmine aren’t either. I dunno about Kirsten and Shaq. Obviously Chris and Nicole will.

I do want to defend Airess a bit. I mean yes he’s a fboy, but if he’s not attracted to Jasmine and she’s not want he wants then i think he’s handling it the best he can. I think him refraining from sex or anything physical is good—prevents him from hurting Jasmine anymore than he is. She is a good woman but attraction does matter IMO and people shouldn’t discount that and tell him to force something that’s not there.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Shaq acts like a bytch, way too needy. Im actually surprised Kirsten had sex with him. I do think she’s developed feelings for him but I think she’s getting annoyed with him being so over emotional and needy, it doesn’t help that his voice and wrists mannerisms are fruity.

Who do y’all think will actually decide to stay married? I know for sure Clint and Gina won’t—Gina keeps making it all the way clear that she’s not attracted to him and is keeping it friendly. I know Airess and jasmine aren’t either. I dunno about Kirsten and Shaq. Obviously Chris and Nicole will.

I do want to defend Airess a bit. I mean yes he’s a fboy, but if he’s not attracted to Jasmine and she’s not want he wants then i think he’s handling it the best he can. I think him refraining from sex or anything physical is good—prevents him from hurting Jasmine anymore than he is. She is a good woman but attraction does matter IMO and people shouldn’t discount that and tell him to force something that’s not there.
Haven’t seen last week but the Kirsten/Shaq comments make sense from what I’ve scanned.

Chris and Nicole are probably the only ones staying together on DD.

Only thing on Arris is why go on the show if looks matter that much? We also don’t know if he’s not attracted or if he things she’s unattractive which is big factor.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Haven’t seen last week but the Kirsten/Shaq comments make sense from what I’ve scanned.

Chris and Nicole are probably the only ones staying together on DD.

Only thing on Arris is why go on the show if looks matter that much? We also don’t know if he’s not attracted or if he things she’s unattractive which is big factor.
Isn’t it the same thing more or less. It’s clear he’s not attracted to her. I seen the way he looks at Kirsten. :hubie:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
If you don’t have initial rip their clothes off attraction then that can grow in other ways. If he legit things she’s unattractive then that can’t be changed.
True. Never thought about it from that perspective but that is a good point. As a man what do you think of Jasmine?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
True. Never thought about it from that perspective but that is a good point. As a man what do you think of Jasmine?
I can’t get past the teeth. She’s not my general type but if not for the teeth and we met and clicked then I could see it.

I’m not super shallow, I just like the range of what so like and if I don’t……it’s why I could never go on the show.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Then he should just leave like other people have. Don't just mentally check out. Physically remove yourself too, nicca. This where I wish they had subs like how on the current Love is Blind season one couple didn't work out so dude went to his backup plan. Why stick around and keep faking like you're trying? Lol

And honestly, I don't think any of em need to stay married. This is prob a top 2 worse season and it might not be 2.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Then he should just leave like other people have. Don't just mentally check out. Physically remove yourself too, nicca. This where I wish they had subs like how on the current Love is Blind season one couple didn't work out so dude went to his backup plan. Why stick around and keep faking like you're trying? Lol

And honestly, I don't think any of em need to stay married. This is prob a top 2 worse season and it might not be 2.
Don’t they lose out on money if they leave the show prematurely?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Don’t they lose out on money if they leave the show prematurely?
Eh. They only get a per diem / stipend that past contestants have said is only $150-$200 a day that they live off of. So you're not giving up much if you bounce fr.

But if you tryna get famous and/or spin this into becoming a household name where you can start a podcast, get IG paid ad dollars, or whatever the case, you'd probably wanna stay the entire time.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Eh. They only get a per diem / stipend that past contestants have said is only $150-$200 a day that they live off of. So you're not giving up much if you bounce fr.

But if you tryna get famous and/or spin this into becoming a household name where you can start a podcast, get IG paid ad dollars, or whatever the case, you'd probably wanna stay the entire time.
I think there is a penalty for leaving the show early like 20-25K. They make it where you have to be available for filming as needed.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think there is a penalty for leaving the show early like 20-25K. They make it where you have to be available for filming as needed.
Yeah......nah. That's fukked up. Just read that on some loosely reputable sites. That's crazy....like you basically making a Kate stay with a Luke, or a Paige stay with Chris, causing all of this trauma cuz they prob not tryna go into debt to pay you 5 figures for leaving early. These mf is nuts.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah......nah. That's fukked up. Just read that on some loosely reputable sites. That's crazy....like you basically making a Kate stay with a Luke, or a Paige stay with Chris, causing all of this trauma cuz they prob not tryna go into debt to pay you 5 figures for leaving early. These mf is nuts.
You don’t have to stay with them but you just can’t ghost and go home and not appear when required. They don’t force you to live on the same space like Dom and dude whose name I can’t remember this season.