Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. I have no idea why people think Arris is some type of Alpha. Is it because he had orgies? I'm confused
Arris reminds me of a typical Coli poster. 40 yrs old on a show marrying a broad he has never seen before bragging about orgies, crying about her ass not being big enough. Has never been in love and is an emotional black hole. Dude claims to be a "sneakerhead" as if that's some shyt a typical 40 year old male would be promoting. Just an immature dude who is struggling to grow up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Arris reminds me of a typical Coli poster. 40 yrs old on a show marrying a broad he has never seen before bragging about orgies, crying about her ass not being big enough. Has never been in love and is an emotional black hole. Dude claims to be a "sneakerhead" as if that's some shyt a typical 40 year old male would be promoting. Just an immature dude who is struggling to grow up.
:whoa:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Gina look like her name could be Groggle.

She got that weird shıt going on with her gizzard when she talk...

Oh Gawd 🤮
toad-man-kung-fu-hustle.gif

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Everybody on this season ass except Jasmine and Clint

I was saying to my wife that Clint and Gina look like they could actually have a good relationship but that ginger comment she made at the honeymoon fukked everything up

Nicole aka Big Swole needs therapy. She got too many issues

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I miss and episode I just watch this YouTube chick for the recap. She funny, keeps it honest about these people (Shaquille, hey gurl) and she speaks like she has some sense

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I really like Kirsten, I connect with her as a person. I like jasmine too, she reminds me of my best friend. The way she looks, the body type, the way she acts. Nicole is annoying as hell. All she does is cry and talk about her trauma.

Clint has the best personality. The latest episode when they showed him dancing as jasmine stormed out it was funny, he was getting down lol.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Thank you. I have no idea why people think Arris is some type of Alpha. Is it because he had orgies? I'm confused
Had nothing to do with his sexual proclivities. I recall breh getting fed grapes and dictating what dresser drawers Jasmine was allowed to utilize. If I made the mistake of equating his direct nature with being an alpha :hubie: It's definitely a different energy than the one Shaq is giving off. The way he stuck out his hand at the dinner table after confirming he and Kirsten consummated the marriage was :wrist:af. My initial point that he pairs better with Kirsten still stands nonetheless. On a different note, does Kirsten have a lazy eye? :ohhh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, even thin people have that. some people just have that weak chin that melts into a weak neck. it's like cankles, but for your neck/chin

Yea, but she even said she was big. Regardless her face bothers me. Maybe it's because it's so animated. Clint seems like a good guy...he didn't deserve that ginger remark.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really like Kirsten, I connect with her as a person. I like jasmine too, she reminds me of my best friend. The way she looks, the body type, the way she acts. Nicole is annoying as hell. All she does is cry and talk about her trauma.

Clint has the best personality. The latest episode when they showed him dancing as jasmine stormed out it was funny, he was getting down lol.
Clint seems like a fun time. Probably only dude on that show I would hang with. All that sailing probably helps.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I thought at first Nicole was a talkative sweetheart with a personality. But wow, I'm seeing she's revealing herself as a headcase

Literally told her husband, "When I say I need space I actually don't and want you to not give me space. If you're not ready to handle my constant need for reassurance you can run away now"

Sorry but dealing with women who have "alot of walls up" that you have to "tear down" is downright unattractive :huhldup:

Have no idea how any Man can be attracted to a Woman who has the emotional intelligence of a child