Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You literally posted that he’s not feeling her because she’s not his ideal body shape so what does her teeth getting fixed do to change that?
Dude was juelzing as to why he basically friend zoning her... He said him he likes his women specific body wise... lmaooo what does that tell you? when he got a nice slim joint in front of him? He likes the Kristen type...

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Oh yea?

I haven't seen that shyt before. I asked my homegirl about it and she was saying something about Nephew Tommy being over it or something. I will watch it this weekend and see what's it's about.

Thanks Breh :salute:
Yeah he’s the host. They had a season based out Houston a couple years back.

Basically you pretty much talk to all the women contestants and try to make a connection. You gon on dates and retreats annd shyt like that. Every week they alternate who gets the power to eliminate contestants. One week it’s the women, then next week it’s the men etc. They used to try to get it down to 3 couples but they’ve kinda relaxed on that recently.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Dude was juelzing as to why he basically friend zoning her... He said him he likes his women specific body wise... lmaooo what does that tell you? when he got a nice slim joint in front of him? He likes the Kristen type...
I’m confused as to what you are arguing at this point. You said he likes thicker women, then you said if she corrects her teeth she’s good to go but that doesn’t change her body. Now you just confirmed that he doesn’t favor her body.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m confused as to what you are arguing at this point. You said he likes thicker women, then you said if she corrects her teeth she’s good to go but that doesn’t change her body. Now you just confirmed that he doesn’t favor her body.
Oh ok my bad all I'm saying is from my perspective she's nice. He's bugging but thats his preference

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Did you actually listen to what Arris said? he likes Jasmine its just he has a mental block because he's use to having big booty bbl bytches so where is jasmine with a nice body all natural no surgery and mans can't get past that lol
I heard he had a mental block because of the whole process, not because he went for the bbl instagram broads, but I'm not surprised. He probably a regular at some of strip clubs in Nashville lol.

Bruh is 39, if he had a specific type outside of race, not sure why anyone would go on a blind-marriage reality show. If I'm dude, he'll have the clout after the show to get who he wants after the show.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think there are 2 issues that are keeping the couples of more recent seasons from succeeding aside from bad matchmaking.

Too much interference from the experts. I don't like them doing temperature checks so often.

Also living in the same apartment complex has caused problems.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think there are 2 issues that are keeping the couples of more recent seasons from succeeding aside from bad matchmaking.

Too much interference from the experts. I don't like them doing temperature checks so often.

Also living in the same apartment complex has caused problems.

Funny you say that cause I don't think they do enough. In past seasons Dr Pepper, Pastor Kal, and Dr Viviania would be there every week either in person or by Zoom call. It would help the couples get out of their own head and think the worst of shyt. These past seasons it feels like the couples are out on an island and that makes them want to jump ship sooner. On top of the Casting Producers being shyt matchmakers

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She clean up real nice.. all she gotta do is fix her bottom teeth and she's official.. She's clearly feeling dude
Which is unfortunate. Sorry, not signing up to be the first serious relationship for 39 yr old dude. He moves selfishly, someone who never had to accommodate someone else, their whole interactions when they got into the apartment. Flag on the play with him every down

Dominique just need to get smashed right by a breh, thats where the match makers fukked up by giving pairing her up with a cac. They thought she was a woman of color when she's clearly a black woman. Its clear she don't like white boys

She was all on the white stripper during the bachelorette. And her mom clearly had her with a white man and then found another white man to marry as her step dad, Dom gives white frat boy energy to the fullest. She just needs to be dating some carefree 27yr old white boy with a stable job but who still parties hard 3-4 nights/week

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I heard he had a mental block because of the whole process, not because he went for the bbl instagram broads, but I'm not surprised. He probably a regular at some of strip clubs in Nashville lol.

Bruh is 39, if he had a specific type outside of race, not sure why anyone would go on a blind-marriage reality show. If I'm dude, he'll have the clout after the show to get who he wants after the show.
Starting to see how men and women differ…all female conversation has universally convened on him bieng an unserious, time wasting, fukkboi, with a cousin who seems to want him…he’s put himself on blast as someone not to fukk with

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yo remember Married at first sight Charlotte with Gregory and Deonna? I remember when she was giving dude all sorts of shyt and just being a straight up ass wipe until it came time to see where they each lived.. once she saw breh house and how big it was her entire demeanor switched up.. bytch was all on brehs sack after that.. I was like “ this bytch here” :mjlol:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Which is unfortunate. Sorry, not signing up to be the first serious relationship for 39 yr old dude. He moves selfishly, someone who never had to accommodate someone else, their whole interactions when they got into the apartment. Flag on the play with him every down

She was all on the white stripper during the bachelorette. And her mom clearly had her with a white man and then found another white man to marry as her step dad, Dom gives white frat boy energy to the fullest. She just needs to be dating some carefree 27yr old white boy with a stable job but who still parties hard 3-4 nights/week
Her mom lit up when that white man walked down the aisle. She probably wants him

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dominique just need to get smashed right by a breh, thats where the match makers fukked up by giving pairing her up with a cac. They thought she was a woman of color when she's clearly a black woman. Its clear she don't like white boys

Dom's Mom filled out her Application. Dom's Mom is married to a white man. Dom's Mom must love watching this all play out.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
S16, Ep.2

Why they doing this bald head Caliou looking mf like this. Grabbed that nicca quick at the altar like a church auntie and rubbed that back :mjlol: