Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yo remember Married at first sight Charlotte with Gregory and Deonna? I remember when she was giving dude all sorts of shyt and just being a straight up ass wipe until it came time to see where they each lived.. once she saw breh house and how big it was her entire demeanor switched up.. bytch was all on brehs sack after that.. I was like “ this bytch here” :mjlol:

Dude got his own business too :ehh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Dude got his own business too :ehh:

Breh was always bout his business… Yo she was treating dude like he was a wild herb.. dude questioning if it was a good idea to come on the show.. but once they had to see where each other lived I swear to god homegirl entire aura switched up when she saw how breh was living.. I’m like homegirl is a bozo lmaoo

But props to them they are one of the few couples that show is actually working for

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Plus it seems like her and her family have a gumbs issue. Can't believe she's won pageants with those chompers. .

:scust:
She must have kept her mouth closed or wore a mask (COVID).
Ayo chill :dead:

I said the same thing and my fiancée said that shyt just as much about "personality" as it is looks which is prolly how she got by cuz yea, aint no way. If she was ANTM or something, Tyra woulda flame-broiled her quicker than a Whopper :picard:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
men, can yall speak on this. i get having a preference for a big ass, but jasmine has a great body. she's fit without being too muscular, and she has a very cute shape. she has a butt, just not a big ol ass, and decent boobs (she aint not A or B cup). like i can't imagine how a breh gonna front on her body because it aint a megan the stallion body...wtf. i could see if she was rail thin and shapeless, but she has the type of body that goes the distance, she'll look great at 40-50, etc
Beside her teeth, she not bad at all. Couple in her personality and being a lil closed off sexually wise, she should be a go for most dudes. But breh seem like he suffer from Joe Budden syndrome where he shse not in a certain weight class or above, he ain't going. His lil 'cousin' who's wayyyyy too overprotective look more like his type and I wouldnt be shocked if it come out they just mfs who grew up together and done smashed.

I personally appreciate all types tho. The Kirsten's, Jasmine's and Paige's (before the weight loss) of the world but also the Jasmine's, Iris and Karen's of the world too. Life is a buffet and you should try er'thang :feedme:

I mean, he living up to what he was presented as though. A "reformed" fukkboi.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I always forget there are brehs who follow this show. Jasmine isn't ugly but you damn right about her teeth lol. Plus it seems like her and her family have a gumbs issue. Can't believe she's won pageants with those chompers. .

I was thinking the same thing. Based off of her commenting on her past relationships, I'm pretty sure dudes were running through her at the Shore. Party girl turned housewife :scust:
I think she’s fly, all she gotta do is fix them bottom teeth and she’s a keeper

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Depends...

I'm only on Ep. 6 but uh if you going expecting to a maturation of love and possibilities of good matches then 🛑

If you here for the fukkery, come on in 🚪

I was into it up until the last couple seasons. The one with noi and steve was the last I watched and then sat all of last season out. It just got too exhausting to deal with knowing that there was a very high chance that none of the couples would work since it seems the the producers are just trying to put together the worst possible matches at this point rather than the most unlikely ones that might end up having some potential. Sounds like I'll pass on this season too.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't even care about the teeth Jasmine seems very pleasant to be around. Maybe Arris realizes that maybe not. But at this point she will not be short of suiters one way or another.
I mean she signed up for the show so that business clearly wasn’t making profit….

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I was into it up until the last couple seasons. The one with noi and steve was the last I watched and then sat all of last season out. It just got too exhausting to deal with knowing that there was a very high chance that none of the couples would work since it seems the the producers are just trying to put together the worst possible matches at this point rather than the most unlikely ones that might end up having some potential. Sounds like I'll pass on this season too.
Pretty much. No way some of these people make it past any kind of real "experts" who are actually doing their job.

A 30 something year old basement hoppin'.

A 39 year old who never been in a real relationship, never cohabited with the opposite sex or been in love who may or may not be tappin his "cousin".

Another emotionally unable 'queen' who essentially checks out when she's not attracted to her husband for like the 3rd-4th season in the row and try to passes it off as patience.

A 'boss bytch' who look like breh from Mortal Kombat with the 6 arms who got a list of man requirements that she can say out loud but can't dish it when it's turned on her and turns it into a feminism moment.

It's all pretty much a mess.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I don't even care about the teeth Jasmine seems very pleasant to be around. Maybe Arris realizes that maybe not. But at this point she will not be short of suiters one way or another.
She Already pretty much said she doesn't have any problem getting suitors. Problem is don't none of em view her as wifey material for whatever reason.

She said she been in multiple relationships where by year 5 or 6, they don't pop the question and duck out.