Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Would anyone of you brehs go on a show like this??

A casting director reached out to me, (I didn't not sign up for any of this shyt) and asked me if I would be interested in casting for "Ready 4 Love" apparently they are shooting the next series in N.O.
May 25th - July 1st. I don't have to be on set every day. I have an interview today.
Would yall brehs do some shyt like this? Of course I'm not doing it, but just curious on how this shyt works. I may just go through with it.
No because I’m hard line on attractiveness so if I’m not into her it could never work.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

A casting director reached out to me, (I didn't sign up for any of this shyt) and asked me if I would be interested in casting for "Ready 4 Love" apparently they are shooting the next series in N.O.
May 25th - July 1st. I don't have to be on set every day. I have an interview today.
Would yall brehs do some shyt like this? Of course I'm not doing it, but just curious on how this shyt works. I may just go through with it.
Not sure of the premise for that show. If I was 25 or younger, I would consider some reality TV shyt. Not Married at First Sight though. Scripted or contrived as it might be, you're still getting married.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She might be too spicy for him and he might be too bland for her, but they genuinely seem like the only couple that has reciprocal chemistry. Every other couple it's either one-sided or they don't like each.

Shaq and Kristen don't work, it's obvious she wasn't gonna like him. Not even just physically, his whole demeanor.

Same thing with Clint and his chick. Clint looks like he goes for those 80's and 90's blonde model types, he basically said that and judging from his group of friends he's probably getting roasted because of it.

Arris and Jasmine, Arris just doesn't seem like he's ready for marriage, and he seemingly married up. Jasmine is nice besides what 1 year of braces could fix.

Mac and Dom. This is the third couple the producers were straight wrong about pairing up, he's too laid back and financially insecure to even be with someone 10 years his junior. And like most 25 year olds, only thing ready to be married on Dom is her body. She shaped like a 40 something mother of 3.
Did you actually listen to what Arris said? he likes Jasmine its just he has a mental block because he's use to having big booty bbl bytches so where is jasmine with a nice body all natural no surgery and mans can't get past that lol

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps

A casting director reached out to me, (I didn't sign up for any of this shyt) and asked me if I would be interested in casting for "Ready 4 Love" apparently they are shooting the next series in N.O.
Oh shyt. I watch that show with my wife lol. She’ll be happy to know they going to N.O next cause she said these Miami seasons ass lol

Good luck bro. I know it’s gon be some baddies on there

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Did you actually listen to what Arris said? he likes Jasmine its just he has a mental block because he's use to having big booty bbl bytches so where is jasmine with a nice body all natural no surgery and mans can't get past that lol
I think he likes what she is and her qualities. I don’t think he likes her for him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dominique has a weird personality. Something about her I can't put my finger on :patrice:

But at the same time for her husband. How the hell are you signing up for Married at First Sight with no stable living situation and no stable income?

And how the hell did he get picked as a candidate from the show's producers? :dead:
Dominique just need to get smashed right by a breh, thats where the match makers fukked up by giving pairing her up with a cac. They thought she was a woman of color when she's clearly a black woman. Its clear she don't like white boys

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt. I watch that show with my wife lol. She’ll be happy to know they going to N.O next cause she said these Miami seasons ass lol

Good luck bro. I know it’s gon be some baddies on there

Oh yea?

I haven't seen that shyt before. I asked my homegirl about it and she was saying something about Nephew Tommy being over it or something. I will watch it this weekend and see what's it's about.

Thanks Breh :salute: