Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Last nite was painful to watch. It’s painful watching Arris go thru the motions for the show. Jasmine wants this nikka bad for some reason and he’s not interested at all

I was dying when he said he was attacked by the dog on his head as a kid. My girl was like “that’s what happened to his hairline”
:mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Dominique is a straight up ass hole, holy shyt. Muffin top body and a horrible personality. How the hell did she get picked for this show :mjlol:
And her husband Mac is a straight up p*ssy

This is same with a couple seasons ago. When that Asian dude Steve married to Noi who was "unemployed" but had a bunch of investments and making money. But the show acted like he was some bum

They doing the same with Mac :dead:. Dude has a business but they acting like him living in his basement means he's broke

The editors are doing this on purpose now for fukkery purposes

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Dom is behaving just like I expected a 25 year old to behave.

That couldn’t have been Shaq’s wife actual place.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
She nutty AF. She going to pop eventually
She might be too spicy for him and he might be too bland for her, but they genuinely seem like the only couple that has reciprocal chemistry. Every other couple it's either one-sided or they don't like each.

Shaq and Kristen don't work, it's obvious she wasn't gonna like him. Not even just physically, his whole demeanor.

Same thing with Clint and his chick. Clint looks like he goes for those 80's and 90's blonde model types, he basically said that and judging from his group of friends he's probably getting roasted because of it.

Arris and Jasmine, Arris just doesn't seem like he's ready for marriage, and he seemingly married up. Jasmine is nice besides what 1 year of braces could fix.

Mac and Dom. This is the third couple the producers were straight wrong about pairing up, he's too laid back and financially insecure to even be with someone 10 years his junior. And like most 25 year olds, only thing ready to be married on Dom is her body. She shaped like a 40 something mother of 3.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She might be too spicy for him and he might be too bland for her, but they genuinely seem like the only couple that has reciprocal chemistry. Every other couple it's either one-sided or they don't like each.

Shaq and Kristen don't work, it's obvious she wasn't gonna like him. Not even just physically, his whole demeanor.

Same thing with Clint and his chick. Clint looks like he goes for those 80's and 90's blonde model types, he basically said that and judging from his group of friends he's probably getting roasted because of it.

Arris and Jasmine, Arris just doesn't seem like he's ready for marriage, and he seemingly married up. Jasmine is nice besides what 1 year of braces could fix.

Mac and Dom. This is the third couple the producers were straight wrong about pairing up, he's too laid back and financially insecure to even be with someone 10 years his junior. And like most 25 year olds, only thing ready to be married on Dom is her body. She shaped like a 40 something mother of 3.
I can dispute none of this. Well said

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Would anyone of you brehs go on a show like this??

A casting director reached out to me, (I didn't sign up for any of this shyt) and asked me if I would be interested in casting for "Ready 4 Love" apparently they are shooting the next series in N.O.
May 25th - July 1st. I don't have to be on set every day. I have an interview today.
Would yall brehs do some shyt like this? Of course I'm not doing it, but just curious on how this shyt works. I may just go through with it.

Last edited: