Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She Already pretty much said she doesn't have any problem getting suitors. Problem is don't none of em view her as wifey material for whatever reason.

She said she been in multiple relationships where by year 5 or 6, they don't pop the question and duck out.
Jasmine picks fukkbois, and then they matched her with another, and she’s going out bad trying to get him to be into her…smarten up Jas

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Would anyone of you brehs go on a show like this??

A casting director reached out to me, (I didn't sign up for any of this shyt) and asked me if I would be interested in casting for "Ready 4 Love" apparently they are shooting the next series in N.O.
May 25th - July 1st. I don't have to be on set every day. I have an interview today.
Would yall brehs do some shyt like this? Of course I'm not doing it, but just curious on how this shyt works. I may just go through with it.
Do it for the Coli breh :salute:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. No way some of these people make it past any kind of real "experts" who are actually doing their job.

A 30 something year old basement hoppin'.

A 39 year old who never been in a real relationship, never cohabited with the opposite sex or been in love who may or may not be tappin his "cousin".

Another emotionally unable 'queen' who essentially checks out when she's not attracted to her husband for like the 3rd-4th season in the row and try to passes it off as patience.

A 'boss bytch' who look like breh from Mortal Kombat
with the 6 arms who got a list of man requirements that she can say out loud but can't dish it when it's turned on her and turns it into a feminism moment.

It's all pretty much a mess.
Bruh don't do Goro like that :heh:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
She wants to smash Arris

Literally said this tonight, she either think she is or wants to be his girl. Jawn hatin for no reason.

And I’m convinced Jasmine breath stink or something cuz she not bad looking, got a nice body and has been cool af this whole time.

The teeth jacked up but they ain’t that bad.

Arris stay talking bout he a player but can’t string together a coherent sentence. shyt not adding up.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Literally said this tonight, she either think she is or wants to be his girl. Jawn hatin for no reason.

And I’m convinced Jasmine breath stink or something cuz she not bad looking, got a nice body and has been cool af this whole time.

The teeth jacked up but they ain’t that bad.

Arris stay talking bout he a player but can’t string together a coherent sentence. shyt not adding up.
Yeah once she get them bottom teeth fixed she’s a dime…

What’s Arris cousin IG? I’m bout to send her a DM lol