Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just catching up on the episodes. I love Clint, the women been roasting the men on lack of physical attraction towards their men. Clint just dropped the bomb that most of his exs were slim & athletic. All the women who are overweight were offended:mjlol:

Clint with the fukkery, he was tired of being nice:russ:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Arris is the definition of a fukkboi…that poor girl don’t deserve this dude. Jasmine needs to fix her teeth tho

Nicole brolic as fukk, tragic. Chris seems to be in it 100% tho. But they’re clearly not on the same page about kids

Gina and that big ass muppet mouth was doing a lot trying to shyt on Clint then wanna be mad when he slights her

Kirsten is bad but waiting to see what’s wrong with her. Shaq age is a damn lie, breh 31 givin 41

Dom is so white mom shaped, she’s 26 and just dumpy in the body :francis:

These are horrible matches and I miss the early seasons of MAFS when they actually seemed like they were trying to create couples that last

My bad, I described Kirsten in your early post, but Jasmine is nice, she has a nice body. I prefer Kirsten body though, but Jasmine is not bad, just her teeth needs to be fixed, but a breh can overlook that

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Got damn this season is boring as hell. This nikka Arris is lame as shyt. That chick Gina is annoying. That one clown white dude was sobbing over his dogs. Only thing saving the season is being able to look at Kirsten. Throw the whole season away
:camby:

shyt bubbling. I feel like it’s gon go left soon.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Got damn this season is boring as hell. This nikka Arris is lame as shyt. That chick Gina is annoying. That one clown white dude was sobbing over his dogs. Only thing saving the season is being able to look at Kirsten. Throw the whole season away
:camby:
This show needs to go back to being an hour and edit out all the unnecessary bullshyt

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
the honeymoon is offically over and 3 of 4 couples are DOA
its a wrap for Clint & Gina
its a wrap for Dom & Mac
and its a wrap for Shaq & Kirsten (Kirsten is basically just going through the motions, doesnt find her husband attractive and unwilling to give him a shot. With that type of dispstion why sign up for the show...actually why were you picked for the show?)

Arris and Jasmine are on thin ice

Nicole & Chris are the only couple that has a chance
at this point this show is a complete shytshow if we are holding it too its premise

i wonder how long before ppl drop it because it isnt delivering or will ppl come to enjoy the dumpster fire every week

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i wonder how long before ppl drop it because it isnt delivering or will ppl come to enjoy the dumpster fire every week
Given they pump out 2-3 seasons per year, I think more people enjoy the dumpster fire…I’d like a normal amount of drama from people who are properly matched, but that ship sailed

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Dominique was pissed off when she saw Macs living situation. Dude is a couch surfer. Dude came on the show to get a apt and hopefully some easy access p*ssy. She isn't trying to date a cac build a bear.

Dominique has a weird personality. Something about her I can't put my finger on :patrice:

But at the same time for her husband. How the hell are you signing up for Married at First Sight with no stable living situation and no stable income?

And how the hell did he get picked as a candidate from the show's producers? :dead:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dominique has a weird personality. Something about her I can't put my finger on :patrice:

But at the same time for her husband. How the hell are you signing up for Married at First Sight with no stable living situation and no stable income?

And how the hell did he get picked as a candidate from the show's producers? :dead:

Once Dr Jessica left the quality of the couples more or less went with it (hell she married one of the dudes).

Last edited:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Given they pump out 2-3 seasons per year, I think more people enjoy the dumpster fire…I’d like a normal amount of drama from people who are properly matched, but that ship sailed

Yea…I’m not watching this to see successful marriages :russ:

But I think they figured that out a few years ago and purposely match a few couples with 0 chance of success. They do their due diligence on 1 or 2 couples per season so they don’t make it look like a complete fraud.