Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
men, can yall speak on this. i get having a preference for a big ass, but jasmine has a great body. she's fit without being too muscular, and she has a very cute shape. she has a butt, just not a big ol ass, and decent boobs (she aint not A or B cup). like i can't imagine how a breh gonna front on her body because it aint a megan the stallion body...wtf. i could see if she was rail thin and shapeless, but she has the type of body that goes the distance, she'll look great at 40-50, etc

At least he didn't put Gina down the way she did him by saying "Gingery" her explaining that her clients, who aren't redheaded and only get the red color, aren't offended by it was dumb as hell. He got stuck with a low iq wife who can only hold a conversation centered around herself.
she was dumb as hell for that, in no way is "ginger" ever been a positive descriptor for natural redheads, it's a put down. ginger is a popular hair color people ask for, but how the fukk am i black and know calling a white redhead a "ginger" aint a neutral term. she's too awkward looking in the face to be going hard like that

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Jasmine's crooked teeth isn't the end al be all, it could be fixed

But as far as everything else, she's the best on the show. Nice, sweetheart personality, decent career, patient, tall, tight fit body.. my type :banderas:

Kirsten, hell nah. Called it from Episode 1, she's showing what a horrible personality she got. Sucks for the husband because he looks like a good dude, educated, a mentor to young men, etc etc. Beauty or not, she would give a man high blood pressure a migraine just spending a week with her :huhldup:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
men, can yall speak on this. i get having a preference for a big ass, but jasmine has a great body. she's fit without being too muscular, and she has a very cute shape. she has a butt, just not a big ol ass, and decent boobs (she aint not A or B cup). like i can't imagine how a breh gonna front on her body because it aint a megan the stallion body...wtf. i could see if she was rail thin and shapeless, but she has the type of body that goes the distance, she'll look great at 40-50, etc

Ignore him, he's an idiot. The girl he has seems pretty cool, my only issue is the teeth which can be fixed. But her figure is a plus IMO especially if you're on a show like this. Besides the church girl, she has the best figure. And yes, I prefer a slimmer woman, the extra thick broads become a mess later on in many cases.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jasmine's crooked teeth isn't the end al be all, it could be fixed

But as far as everything else, she's the best on the show. Nice, sweetheart personality, decent career, patient, tall, tight fit body.. my type :banderas:

Kirsten, hell nah. Called it from Episode 1, she's showing what a horrible personality she got. Sucks for the husband because he looks like a good dude, educated, a mentor to young men, etc etc. Beauty or not, she would give a man high blood pressure a migraine just spending a week with her :huhldup:

Kirsten is the finest but she's on the verge of being a big girl with a pretty face. Jasmine has the best body on the show. Also seems to be a good girl too. I always liked good girls from good homes. She works with kids. Can't hate on that. The experts fukked her.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

she was dumb as hell for that, in no way is "ginger" ever been a positive descriptor for natural redheads, it's a put down. ginger is a popular hair color people ask for, but how the fukk am i black and know calling a white redhead a "ginger" aint a neutral term. she's too awkward looking in the face to be going hard like that
I think its her grill tbh. Her shape isn't bad and she's pretty but them teeth are jacked.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arris is the definition of a fukkboi…that poor girl don’t deserve this dude. Jasmine needs to fix her teeth tho

Nicole brolic as fukk, tragic. Chris seems to be in it 100% tho. But they’re clearly not on the same page about kids

Gina and that big ass muppet mouth was doing a lot trying to shyt on Clint then wanna be mad when he slights her

Kirsten is bad but waiting to see what’s wrong with her. Shaq age is a damn lie, breh 31 givin 41

Dom is so white mom shaped, she’s 26 and just dumpy in the body :francis:

These are horrible matches and I miss the early seasons of MAFS when they actually seemed like they were trying to create couples that last

Dom needs to at least dress herself better for that body type. Her frumpiness in her mid 20s with no kids is distracting.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think he might be making an excuse for not saying her teeth

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Well he is treating her like she is some random chick he met that he’s just tolerating and not his wife. Like imagine casually putting a looks rating on your spouse. He said she was 4, below average so he ain’t attracted to her.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
4-5 ain’t made it back from the honeymoon and they already doomed:

Arris calling his wife a 4

Kirsten hella demanding and annoying. She acts like Shaquille is only there to impress and court her.

Gina dunks on Clint and gets mad when he comes back down court and puts her on a poster

McKinley is corny but Dominque is displaying how young she is.
She strikes me as one of those females who thinks she's a prize. In fairness to her, she is gorgeous so I'm sure she's accustomed to simps bending over hand and foot to holla to get with her so she's never had to switch up. I was feeling bad for Shaq until he decided to become state's evidence and inform her that Arris ranked his wife a 4. That ain't getting you any closer to the buns my G.

Jasmine is a cutie despite Arris friend zoning her. The teeth are jacked but she has a great shape. I will say she displayed behavior that aggravate most men when it came to him not trying to jump her bones though. At their first dinner, he asked her what her favorite sex point is and she definitely came off as offended, which I could understand. Where it became problematic for me is the next day she seems butthurt that he hasn't tried to blow her back out. Make it make sense :dahell: I actually feel bad for her cuz she damn near begging at this point. She deserves better.

Last edited:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
i think Arris and Jasmine just aint clicking
she is objectively attractive (dude was clapping when she walked down the aisle), she finds him attractive and she wants to get more physical

i think the issue is with Arris. Its like dating a virgin or a woman you respect too much. If you care for her or dont want to come off as an a$$hole, you can overcompensate & unintentionally friend zone em. I think the issue might be Arris aint been into many serious relationships and doesnt know how to play this. He was thrown off my her hesitancy to discuss sex postions on camera and now taking to the opposite extreme.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

I'm a little behind in EPs, I noticed her body when they were in Jamaica on their honeymoon and I said to myself, she had the black tights and her and Shaq were in the swing, dayum this woman is fine and pretty. Her body is my type. I seek women out like her and the fact that she works out is a plus. My only concern would be how will that body hold up after baby #1,

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm a little behind in EPs, I noticed her body when they were in Jamaica on their honeymoon and I said to myself, she had the black tights and her and Shaq were in the swing, dayum this woman is fine and pretty. Her body is my type. I seek women out like her and the fact that she works out is a plus. My only concern would be how will that body hold up after baby #1,
Lol, wrong girl. Kirsten is the stacked black chick, Jasmine is the slimmer/athletic one