Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
That's after she said breh had "nice teeth" the day of the wedding. Breh ain't getting no buns :heh:

its pretty obvious she simply isnt attracted to dude
not sure if she putting on a front on camera to appear like she trying (to avoid the villian cut) or if he will grow on her

i think the relationship is doomed based on upcoming previews and the fact that it seems he getting friend-zoned

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
its pretty obvious she simply isnt attracted to dude
not sure if she putting on a front on camera to appear like she trying (to avoid the villian cut) or if he will grow on her

i think the relationship is doomed based on upcoming previews and the fact that it seems he getting friend-zoned
In a way I don’t like using the term but dude is way to into her.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
4-5 ain’t made it back from the honeymoon and they already doomed:

Arris calling his wife a 4

Kirsten hella demanding and annoying. She acts like Shaquille is only there to impress and court her.

Gina dunks on Clint and gets mad when he comes back down court and puts her on a poster

McKinley is corny but Dominque is displaying how young she is.

Last edited:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kirsten hella demanding and annoying. She acts like Shaquille is only there to impress and court her.

Gina dunks on Clint and gallete mad when he comes back down court and puts her on a poster

Right. 4 of the couples already basically divorced. Smh. The producers need to at least pretend they’re trying when they pick the cast.

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
thats a pretty safe bet
word is lindy and miguel are done

of the last four season & 20 couples only 2 are together (Brianna & Vincent and Olajuwon & Katina). With that kinda success rate they need to switch up their vetting process, take more time between seasons and really pick couples based on compatabitly/chance to stay together OR go the other way steering in the reality show drama (like the Aussie) show

I stand corrected
O & Katina done

that 1 couple outta 20 and thats going back 4 seasons
they really need to change the show cause its obvious at this point they pick ppl, not couples

look at this season
they picked a 39 year who has never been in love or real serious relationship
they picked 25 year old was volunteered by her mom
they gave picky women a bald man she wouldnt be attracted to
they picked a dude from Michigan that dont even live in Nashville, barely dates black white women and has very little in common with the wife they matched him with
they picked a women whose whole personality is that I am a salon owner

either its real slim pickings, the producers pick train wrecks on purpose or they need to take more time selecting cast members

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats a pretty safe bet
word is lindy and miguel are done

of the last four season & 20 couples only 2 are together (Brianna & Vincent and Olajuwon & Katina). With that kinda success rate they need to switch up their vetting process, take more time between seasons and really pick couples based on compatabitly/chance to stay together OR go the other way steering in the reality show drama (like the Aussie) show

Agreed. Obviously the “experiment” is bullshyt. They don’t seem to match people who are compatible either. “You don’t like balsmguys, but fukk it, we giving you a bald guy”. I mean, people are shallow. Love my wife bu that doesn’t mean I would have been interested in her if she had kids and was ugly. Thry need to weigh physical attraction a bit heavier in their vetting process and do a more thorough check. Some of these people are not mentally right or simply aren’t ready for marriage.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gina dunks on Clint and gets mad when he comes back down court and puts her on a poster

Yea,the women were shutting on Clint but I woulda done the same thing. She shifted on him first. He’s just returning the favour. Imagine a 5 in her best day telling you that you aren’t attractive to her and shytting on your hair Color especially a ginger where some can’t even change their hair Color and likely bullied about it as a kid. She was out of line.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Arris is the definition of a fukkboi…that poor girl don’t deserve this dude. Jasmine needs to fix her teeth tho

Nicole brolic as fukk, tragic. Chris seems to be in it 100% tho. But they’re clearly not on the same page about kids

Gina and that big ass muppet mouth was doing a lot trying to shyt on Clint then wanna be mad when he slights her

Kirsten is bad but waiting to see what’s wrong with her. Shaq age is a damn lie, breh 31 givin 41

Dom is so white mom shaped, she’s 26 and just dumpy in the body :francis:

These are horrible matches and I miss the early seasons of MAFS when they actually seemed like they were trying to create couples that last

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea,the women were shutting on Clint but I woulda done the same thing. She shifted on him first. He’s just returning the favour. Imagine a 5 in her best day telling you that you aren’t attractive to her and shytting on your hair Color especially a ginger where some can’t even change their hair Color and likely bullied about it as a kid. She was out of line.
Gina is a nightmare, she would be the type of woman trying to change him, dye his ginger hair to blonde etc, changing his wadrobe to suit how her ideal man looks.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the problem with highly attractive women, their standards are very high

I would still eat Kirsten's annoying ass tho :shaq:

Jasmine is beautiful & seems like a good woman, she just need her teeth fixed

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Did Chris only pack 3 outfits for the honeymoon. Breh stay in that maroon wife beater lol

I'm team Clint too. I don't think he meant to be rude when he said he typically dated slender/athletic built women. He just stated what he was used to and didn't demean anyone. I think since most of the wives this season are on the chunky side, they felt some type of way. At least he didn't put Gina down the way she did him by saying "Gingery" her explaining that her clients, who aren't redheaded and only get the red color, aren't offended by it was dumb as hell. He got stuck with a low iq wife who can only hold a conversation centered around herself.