Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

stave

Superstar
Daps
Wait is Jasmeanie her nickname or that’s a typo lol? Cuz that’s clever.

I stopped watching mid season but I just watched the reunion. Cast was definitely ass.

Both white girls deserve to die alone.
:picard: Jesus

I must have stopped watching the reunion bc I don't even remember seeing if Lindsey and Mark were still together. I didn't care after he said yes on decision day :mjlol:

All of these matches are terrible and Steve could have been told Noi he was rich, but i guess maybe he was trying to make sure she wasn't just into him for his money.

Never understood why any of them said yes. Was actually surprised to see O was actually into Katina. She still should have left but I hope things were better after the cameras went off.

No reason to have Alyssa there for the reunion special whatsoever. Hoe deserves no airplay

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn Linsdey even messier than I thought
she seems to have had beef or an issue with everyone on the show except Chris & Mike
Word. They called her a flat out liar pretty much. Weird seeing a grown man crying over a damn cat. A dog? Maybe. It's funny how they wouldn't even let Mike get a word in edgewise when describing what happened after Decision Day. The way Jasmina was talking I would've thought she ended the marriage :stopitslime: This broad Alyssa is delusional. I really don't get why they forced her down our throats. Once she got bushed that should've been the last time we seen her. Surprised they decided to show Mark that footage of Lindsey trashing him in front of the rest of the group. Producers really trying to have dude off himself.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
alright this season was the first time i watched this...my girl forced me to watch at first but as the season went on i was entertained. Should i go back and watch the previous seasons or just join you guys starting from here on out? lol
I started with the Atlanta season ( I think that was Season 12). Definitely recommend that season due to the fukkboy antics of Chris. I hear the New Orleans and D.C seasons were pretty interesting as well but I haven't seen either. Thinking Ola and Katina might trump Amani and Woody as the best couple if they keep it up.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Probably the ugliest cast they’ve had

Might not even watch this anymore. Couldn’t finish last season

Meagon Goode Ex husband is a new expert too fresh off a divorce :why::mjlol:
Justin look like a dyke :mjlol:
So the Dr. Vivian sexy ass not on the new season :francis: ?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah I got zero for zero. I think that means only Champagne Vinny and Briana from a couple of seasons ago are still married. Considering dude had to move back to DR it's only a matter of time until these "experts" will be 0-14. I think this may be my last season. For those who like their fukkery a bit more entertaining, I suggest Love After Lockup.
Why did he have to move back ?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
He posted on IG that it was related to personal issues. But in hindsight, I see he posted it on April 1 so it may have been an April Fools Day joke.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I got zero for zero. I think that means only Champagne Vinny and Briana from a couple of seasons ago are still married. Considering dude had to move back to DR it's only a matter of time until these "experts" will be 0-14. I think this may be my last season. For those who like their fukkery a bit more entertaining, I suggest Love After Lockup.

Wait, Vinny had to move back to the DR?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ok I watched the first episode

The latino dude... :mjlol: . He literally recited a poem in front of the male cast members and made everything awkward. The white girl he's matched up with might eat him alive, hope dude is not soft

The 2 Black couples seem :ehh:

The Boss Lady entrepreneur Black girl is :takedat::takedat::takedat:

The 40 year old white dude is a typical pretentious CAC :mjlol:

The half-Japanese girl is kinda cute :takedat: