Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Looking forward to the season to end so I can ask Jasmina, “so you wasn’t feeling ol boy from the jump?”

stave

Superstar
Daps
Free Mike. Free Katina. Free Steve.

fukk the rest of em.

Katina been looking pretty beat the last few episodes. Like she just rolls out of bed like let's get this over with :mjcry:

Jasmina is being Alyssa 2.0, just a lot less aggressively offended. Mike should have at least tried to beat by now but I think he's gonna at least try to have everything else down before decision day. Hopefully he throws her in the bushes tho.

Steve needs to bush Noi for her pleasant looking Indian friend. I remember after the wedding when she was eating with her family and her mom said her husband needed to make a lot of money so he could take care of (all of) them. Rubbed me the wrong way immediately. Noi's antics throughout the season just made it even worse. She's one of those girls TLR argues about all the time, who once they actually get the type of man they say they want, doesn't actually know how to keep him. Steve is gonna hop right back into his Land Cruiser and go off into the sunset while she sits at that desk in her studio apartment on zoom calls.

Mark and Lindsey are both trash. I don't even feel bad for this man anymore because he isn't the brightest either and after he took them to that house, I was just like oh this is really what he wants? Lmao she not staying and he should be happy because she is HORRIBLE. I would have gave up on her weeks ago. But he doesn't put his foot down and just looks all baffled like a doof when she starts spanking.

I knew what O was on trying to talk about Katina's future plans, but the messaging was terrible. I still don't like that nikka tho so fukk em :pacspit:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

fukk the rest of em.

Katina been looking pretty beat the last few episodes. Like she just rolls out of bed like let's get this over with :mjcry:

Jasmina is being Alyssa 2.0, just a lot less aggressively offended. Mike should have at least tried to beat by now but I think he's gonna at least try to have everything else down before decision day. Hopefully he throws her in the bushes tho.

Steve needs to bush Noi for her pleasant looking Indian friend. I remember after the wedding when she was eating with her family and her mom said her husband needed to make a lot of money so he could take care of (all of) them. Rubbed me the wrong way immediately. Noi's antics throughout the season just made it even worse. She's one of those girls TLR argues about all the time, who once they actually get the type of man they say they want, doesn't actually know how to keep him. Steve is gonna hop right back into his Land Cruiser and go off into the sunset while she sits at that desk in her studio apartment on zoom calls.

Mark and Lindsey are both trash. I don't even feel bad for this man anymore because he isn't the brightest either and after he took them to that house, I was just like oh this is really what he wants? Lmao she not staying and he should be happy because she is HORRIBLE. I would have gave up on her weeks ago. But he doesn't put his foot down and just looks all baffled like a doof when she starts spanking.

I knew what O was on trying to talk about Katina's future plans, but the messaging was terrible. I still don't like that nikka tho so fukk em :pacspit:

Noi has the worst personality on the show, dare I say even worse than Lindsey

Did you see the scene when Steve took Noi to his home where he grew up? Noi was literally HATING because (I'm paraphrasing) "Wow, it seems like he grew up so well, and well adjusted. Looks like he got everything he wanted in life. While I had a rough childhood"

Then the moment when Steve was showing his old music from high school to Noi with his mom there, and his mom singing to his music. Noi again was like "Oh wow, he had such a happy childhood. He's so lucky. I could tell I am mentally stronger than him because I had to be"

Probably the biggest hater and worst personality I've ever seen on this show :mjlol::scust::scust::scust:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk the rest of em.

Steve needs to bush Noi for her pleasant looking Indian friend
. I remember after the wedding when she was eating with her family and her mom said her husband needed to make a lot of money so he could take care of (all of) them. Rubbed me the wrong way immediately. Noi's antics throughout the season just made it even worse. She's one of those girls TLR argues about all the time, who once they actually get the type of man they say they want, doesn't actually know how to keep him. Steve is gonna hop right back into his Land Cruiser and go off into the sunset while she sits at that desk in her studio apartment on zoom calls.

Lol was thinking the same thing and she probably would have no problem making some roti and curry too.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I watched it. I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone

All I can say is that I am SHOCKED at the results lol

And Alyssa is still a clown lol

Can finally post. I was surprised they stayed together but I imagine there will be some break-ups coming out of the reunion. Mike and Jasmina no moving in together cant be a good thing...........

Last edited:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
wow Lindsay is a trash person and the worst part is she doesnt even realize it...she literally kept receipts and showed up a written speech. You do good things for ppl because you want to and you care for them; not to hold it over their heads

i like Jasmina I like Michael...but it was obvious from the jump she was never into him. they had difficutly but I am not sure there is anything he could've done to clear that hurdle

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
wow Lindsay is a trash person and the worst part is she doesnt even realize it...she literally kept receipts and showed up a written speech. You do good things for ppl because you want to and you care for them; not to hold it over their heads

i like Jasmina I like Michael...but it was obvious from the jump she was never into him. they had difficutly but I am not sure there is anything he could've done to clear that hurdle
Their body language fooled me last night but it ended up how it was going to all along. Mike never even blazed I bet. What an L

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Lindsay has no awareness whatsoever

I KNEW that time when she helped Mark clean his house with a Hazmat suit that she did it on purpose to hold it over his head later. Called it the moment when it happened lol

She mentioned on Episode 1 that a previous man she was engaged to walked out on her at the Alter on wedding day. Makes sense lol