Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Lindsay has no awareness whatsoever

I KNEW that time when she helped Mark clean his house with a Hazmat suit that she did it on purpose to hold it over his head later. Called it the moment when it happened lol

She mentioned on Episode 1 that a previous man she was engaged to walked out on her at the Alter on wedding day. Makes sense lol
I had an ex find a job opportunity for me in some ad. I got hired.

Needless to say, she never hesitated to remind me that she "found the job".

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
wow Lindsay is a trash person and the worst part is she doesnt even realize it...she literally kept receipts and showed up a written speech. You do good things for ppl because you want to and you care for them; not to hold it over their heads

i like Jasmina I like Michael...but it was obvious from the jump she was never into him. they had difficutly but I am not sure there is anything he could've done to clear that hurdle
Lindsay has no awareness whatsoever

I KNEW that time when she helped Mark clean his house with a Hazmat suit that she did it on purpose to hold it over his head later. Called it the moment when it happened lol

She mentioned on Episode 1 that a previous man she was engaged to walked out on her at the Alter on wedding day. Makes sense lol
Mark did the right thing by getting rid of her. She was destroying his life. Im mad that the show didn't really go in on her. So many highlights of her toxic behavior that wasn't addressed. But then again she isn't self aware and it wouldn't matter to her anyway. She's a very selfish fake vulnerable manipulative person.

Jasmina should have just said no in the first place. He was definitely in the friendzone that whole time. When a woman isn't giving you any signs she's feeling you its a wrap. Unless you take the risk yourself and try something. With her behavior I can see why he didn't.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Steve is my favorite cast member for this season lol
He was getting berated and disrespected like he was a jobless loser who needs support of his wife. But he took it in stride and stayed quiet

Then at the reunion, he was like.... "yeahhh... I got alot of venture capital investments and invested in crypto early" haha

Looks like Noi saw his bank account and shut her right up lol. Looks like she doesn't even want to argue anymore

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I don't even care to see part 2 of the reunion. One of the WOAT casts in mafs history. I am glad Michael finally saw the light and gave up on Jasmeanie. Her and Alyssa are the same person.
Wait is Jasmeanie her nickname or that’s a typo lol? Cuz that’s clever.

I stopped watching mid season but I just watched the reunion. Cast was definitely ass.

Both white girls deserve to die alone.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Mark did the right thing by getting rid of her. She was destroying his life. Im mad that the show didn't really go in on her. So many highlights of her toxic behavior that wasn't addressed. But then again she isn't self aware and it wouldn't matter to her anyway. She's a very selfish fake vulnerable manipulative person.

Jasmina should have just said no in the first place. He was definitely in the friendzone that whole time. When a woman isn't giving you any signs she's feeling you its a wrap. Unless you take the risk yourself and try something. With her behavior I can see why he didn't.
She thinks she's gonna attract some "high intellect" bachelor from Berkeley. They'll see through her bullshyt just like the cacs in Boston.

There's no geographical solution to a behavioral problem.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
alright this season was the first time i watched this...my girl forced me to watch at first but as the season went on i was entertained. Should i go back and watch the previous seasons or just join you guys starting from here on out? lol
Can’t imagine going back it’s worth it

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
alright this season was the first time i watched this...my girl forced me to watch at first but as the season went on i was entertained. Should i go back and watch the previous seasons or just join you guys starting from here on out? lol
Season 10 is fireworks